Chapter XXII

The armies of vampires, hunters, and angels have arrived at the Blackstar estate. The angels have cleared the human barrier, Louis and Michael are returning from the middle of the battlefield. Romulus and Sinister are doing the same. The Blackstar estate is heavily armored and will be difficult to breach. 

~~~

Louis and Michael return to the officers and await Michael's orders. They have placed Michael in charge of the battlefield. He has the most experience and controls the largest of the armies. "Raphael, gather our officers, Louis, do the same." ordered Michael. They leave and return with their officers.

All of the armies have started to set up a base camp outside the estate. No one knows how long they will be here. A command center is set up, the officers go to it. They will speak in private and don't want to be interrupted by others. 

Michael releases a sigh and speaks, "Gentlemen, we are going to have a difficult time breaching the estate. The main gate and courtyard will be taken with ease, only a few vampires are guarding it. The problem lies with the main entrance. The main entrance has powerful doors and it would take days to break it down with a battering ram. In fact, we don't even have a battering ram. I have an idea, it could cause harm to the vampires and hunters." The officers looked at him puzzled and confused, they didn't know anything about his idea. "What is your idea?" asked Liam.

Michael waited a minute and spoke, "All of the angels could use their wings to create a powerful wind in the direction of the main entrance of the estate. It would take time to move the door, but it's worth a try." The officers understood his plan and agreed to try it. 

They continued to discuss options and how to attack the estate. The group had made several choices at that meeting. Liam, Niall, Damon, and Archer are going to attack and kill the vampires and clear a path for Louis and Zayn. 

Louis and Zayn are going to fight Romulus, Sinister, and Athana. Michael and Raphael would help, if possible. The vampires and hunters would take on the less trained vampires. The angels would take on the more trained vampires, this will save many people from death. 

After a time, Michael, Raphael and the angels get into place to create the powerful wind. They get into the air and push their wings back and forth again and again. They continue to do this, until the main entrance 's doors start to crack and break under the pressure of the wind.

~~~

Romulus and Sinister are awaiting for the attackers to make their move. They look around the room and notice that Athana is missing. "My lord, where is Athana?" asked Sinister. Romulus has started to favor Sinister more then Athana. "I don't care, yo-" Romulus was interrupted by a cracking and breaking sound. 

Romulus approached the main entrance and spoke, "They are breaking the main entrance! Prepared for battle, you weaklings!" Romulus drew his weapon and awaited for the entrance to fall. A group of guardsman pushed their own weight against the main entrance to keep it from falling. They did little to nothing and the entrance soon fell. When the entrance fell, it killed the guardsman pushing against it.

Dozens of angels poured into the main hall and attack the vampires. Romulus noticed a familiar figure killing his vampires; archangel Michael. Romulus charged him and they began to fight with each other. "You! An archangel helping them, I can't believe! You will die!" screamed Romulus while engaging Michael.

Michael dodged Romulus's attack, it wasn't long unti Romulus was surrounded by other angels. Michael couldn't reach him and moved on to different vampires.

After a time, Liam, Niall, Damon, and Archer enter the estate and help the others in the killing of Romulus's forces. "Niall, behind you." said Liam while killing the vampire behind Niall. Liam and Niall fight side by side and continue to kill the vampires.