Chapter XXIV

Harry has been saved by the Tomlinson estate and more importantly Archer. Michael, Raphael, Louis, and Zayn still have to deal with Romulus, Sinister, and the remaining vampires. A battle will take place, it will be difficult for both sides. The question is, who will be victorious?

~~~

Raphael returns to the estate and the tension in the throne room has reached a breaking point. "Are prepared to die, Louis?" hissed Romulus. Before Louis is able to respond, Michael pushes Louis behind him. Louis didn't feel he needed the protection, but who would fight with an archangel. Michael draws his weapon, which signals for the others to draw their weapons. 

"Vampires, draw your weapons!" demanded Romulus. The vampires did as ordered, all of them knew this was the end. However, Sinister didn't draw his weapon, he was still frightened by the sight of the angels. He didn't want to engage the vampires and Romulus had other plans for Sinister. 

"Vampires, hold off their forces!" order Romulus. The vampires did as commanded and attack Michael, Raphael, Louis, Zayn and their forces. The two groups battle with each other, the vampires held their own against the angels. Romulus knew it was only a matter of time before they all died. He pulled Sinister asided to speak with him.

Romulus grabs Sinister's weapon and speaks, "Sinister, I want you to escape with someone. Go to my bedroom, in the room there will be a child. You must escape with him, he has a set of instructions on how to escape. He must not die, you must protect him with your life. Please tell the boy, I love him and all of this is the fault of Harry Edward Styles. He will know and give this to him." Romulus handed him papers and Sinister left. No one noticed Sinister leaving the room. 

After a time, all of the vampires have been killed and Romulus was alone. He knew this would be his last moments alive. He needed to be remembered for something, he wanted to rule the region. He knew his plan to become ruler of the region was doomed to fail. He didn't have any vampires left and he was cornered by the angels. 

"You are alone! Surrender Romulus!" said Zayn. Romulus looked at them, he had his weapon in one hand and Sinister's weapon in the other. He wasn't going to be a slave to these weaklings of vampires. "Never. I will fight to the death!" screamed Romulus. 

Michael, Louis, and Zayn charged him and started to battle with him. Romulus having two weapons helped his chances against them. Michael and Louis only had one weapon each, but Zayn always had two weapons with him. Michael thrust his blade towards Romulus, but missed him. Louis and Zayn attacked from both sides of Romulus. 

Romulus used his two weapons and blocked their attacks. He jumped back and spoke, "Weaklings! You can't def-" An arrow was shot directly into Romulus's heart, he would soon die. He fell to his knees and spoke, "I will have my revenge and you will all suffer." Louis and Zayn approached him and awaited for him to speak again. With his last breath, Romulus spoke, "I may have been defeated by weakling vampires, angels and hunters. I will have revenge on your estate and my legacy will rule this region. Y-your slave will suffer the most, I can't wait to see that slave die!" 

With Romulus's statement, he died and all life left his body. The familiar figure who killed Romulus approached them and all of them knew who it was; Lieutenant Archer. 

After a few moments, a familar figure entered the estate with important news. Michael knew who the figure with wings was. It was archangel Gabriel, he most likely was carrying a message from their beloved father. Michael embraced him and spoke, "Gabriel, I am glad to have you by my side again. Why are you here, my brother?" 

Gabriel left Michael's embrace and looked at them before breaking the silence. "Michael and Raphael, our father has ordered the return of all angels to his kingdom. We must leave now, our father will allow us to return to the Tomlinson estate later." said Gabriel. The angel nodded in response and prepared to leave.