Chapter XVIII

Another day has passed since the Night Hunt and the Tomlinson estate created their alliance. All of the Night Hunt's forces have arrived at the estate. Liam still hasn't informed the group of his past relationship with Damon. Sinister is continuing his tortures of Harry and it is becoming a hardship on the innocent boy. Michael is still listening to the prayers, he hasn't heard anything yet. 

~~~

The vampires and the hunters were now under one roof. The officers of both sides expected more tension between both groups. They are getting along with each other, only small difficulties. The vampires don't always enjoy having conversation about their fallen brothers and sisters. The hunters are disgusted to see the vampire drinking human blood.

Louis, Zayn, and Damon were in the dining hall alone. "Damon, we should try to contact archangel Michael now. Please" said Louis. They haven't attempt to contact him yet. The hall was silent for a time,  both of the group were frightened to contact an archangel. No one knew what to expect with an archangel. He could scold them, attack them, or help them. 

"You are right. I will need a quiet place to pray." said Damon. Louis nods and escorts Damon to his and Harry's bedroom. Damon walks into the room and is left alone, he looks over the nightstand. There is a photo on the nightstand, he looks at it. It is a picture of a two woman and the boy known as Harry Styles. He leaves the picture alone, he continues to explore the room. Damon has always been a nosy person. It's not everyday you are allowed into a vampire's room. 

The room is filled with beautiful art, it is clearly old. Damon approached the bed, he could tell that two individuals were sleeping in it. Those two individuals had to be Louis and Harry. He was still puzzled that a vampire could love a human. It isn't unheard of, but it is rare. Damon has heard that Zayn once loved a human. He has never looked into it 

Damon kneeled down by the bed and start to pray. "Lord Archangel Michael, I call upon for your help, wisdom, and guidance. I need your help to save an innocent child of your father. Please come to the Tomlinson estate, if you hear my prayers." 

Damon released a deep sigh and stood up using the side of the bed for support. He takes one more look at the room and speaks, "Please Michael, we need you." He left the room and returned to the main hall where the vampires and hunters were. 

When Damon arrived downstairs, Louis looked at him and spoke, "Well?" Damon walked over to Louis and took a seat. "I have prayed to Michael, we must wait." said Damon. The main hall fell silent for a moment, only the conversations of the vampires and hunters could be heard. The officers remained silent, they awaited Michael's arrival. 

~~~

Guilt has been eating at Liam for the last couple of months. He needed to tell the others about his past relationship with Night Hunt, he didn't know how the others would respond. He thought it would be best to tell Niall. He hoped Niall would understand, he couldn't lose Niall. 

Liam came up behind Niall and spoke, "Ni, can I speak to you in private?" Niall turned around and placed his hands around Liam's neck, he kissed him. Liam grabbed Niall's hand and escorted him to their bedroom. Once in the room, Liam releases Niall's hand and sits down on the bed. "Niall, I have a secret to confess." whispered Liam. Niall didn't know what to expect, he thought Liam always told the truth. "What is it, Li?" asked Niall. Liam motioned for Niall to sit next to him. Niall did as motioned and sat next to him. "I-I" Liam struggled to speak, Niall grabbed his hand. 

"It's ok, Li. You can tell me anything, I love you." said Niall. He truthfully didn't know what to expect. He started to run situations in his head, is Liam cheating on him?

"I love you." said Liam while kissing Niall. Liam was extremely nervous about confessing this to his love. "Niall, you mean everything to me. I have no clue what I would do without you. Please don't hate me after this." stated Liam. Niall started to tear up and he whispered, "Did you cheat on me?"