Chapter XXI

Author Note: Please enjoy this chapter, I know I said it would be short, I combined two chapters into one. Please remember to vote and comment. Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The vampires, hunters, and angels have started to march towards the Blackstar estate. Harry was no longer being tortured by Sinister, he was now tied to a wall of the throne room.

~~~

The armies of vampires, hunters, and angels started to march towards the Blackstar estate. All of the officers walked ahead of the armies, they were speaking to each other and didn't want everyone to hear them. Louis, Zayn, Michael, and Raphael were speaking to each other about the upcoming battle and the rescuing of Harry. Niall and Liam walked together in silence, Liam had his arm around Niall's waist. Damon and Archer spoke with each other, Archer still hasn't come to peace with Rado's death.

"Ni, what is on your mind?" asked Liam. Niall was caught in deep thought, Liam's voice dragged him out of it. Niall continued to walk and looked into Liam's brown eyes. "I was thinking about our future, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I never want to leave you, ever." whispered Niall. Liam pecked him on the lips, he mouth 'I love you' to Niall. 

"Niall, if and when we rebuild the Dawnbreak estate, I would love for you to be at my side." said Liam. Niall looked up into his eyes and gave him a passionate and loving kiss. Liam already knew the answer to his question, Niall would come to live with you in the Dawnbreak estate. They continued to speak for a time. After, they walked in silence with their hands intertwined.

Damon and Archer walked with an awkward silence for a time. Damon couldn't handle the silence, so he spoke, "I'm sorry about Rado, he was a good p-" Archer interrupted Rado, "Creature, right?" Damon looked at Archer, he was shocked Archer said that. "I was going to say 'good person'. I may have hunted your kind, but you have human features. One of those features is emotions, you just choose not to show them." said Damon. A silence fell over them again, it was a more comfortable silence. 

The armies continued to march towards the Blackstar estate. There was never a time to rest, they needed to destroy Romulus and save Harry. 

~~~

Romulus and Sinister were in the throne room with Harry chained to the wall. Athana and the other officers were preparing the defense of the Blackstar estate. 

Romulus released a deep sigh and spoke, "Harry, my slave, your friends will be walking into their death. I can't wait for you to witness Louis's death, I will kill him painfully and slowly. After his death, Sinister will continue his tortures until you are die." Harry raised his head to look at Romulus, he was weak and fragile from all the tortures. He hasn't eaten for a long time, he couldn't even move his body. "I-I don't f-fear you anymore, Lo-" Harry was unable to finish his sentence due to his weakness. 

Romulus walked over to the slave and whispered into Harry's ear, "I can't wait until your life comes crashing down. I can't wait till I get to hear you scream, like your whore of a mother, and slut of a sister. I killed them with pleasure, you will be even better." Harry winced at his words, he hated the aura that came off of Romulus's body. 

Harry felt the tears at his eyes, he pushed them back. He didn't want Romulus and Sinister to see him cry, he needed to be strong. He couldn't wait until he was in Louis's arms again. He could only imagine feeling Louis's soft lips on his, he want Louis's magical touch. 

A silence fell over the throne room, only Romulus spoke. He was barking orders to all of his vampires. 

~~~