Chapter XIX

The gatekeeper of the Tomlinson estate was observing the clouds and the sky for the angels. A couple hours had passed and the gatekeeper remained on watch. He noticed three figures off into the distance in the sky. He couldn't believe it, the angels had come. 

He leaves his position and rushes into the estate. The vampires and hunters give him a puzzled look, they didn't know why he was running. He pushes pass the guardsman watching over the war room. He enters the room and is out of breath, he regains his breath. "My lord, there are three angels in the sky. They are coming towards the estate." said the gatekeeper. 

The officers looked at the gatekeeper and walked to the entrance of the estate. They awaited for the angels to land and interact with them. 

~~~

"Angels, we only here to speak with these people. You only do any action on my orders. Understood?" ordered Michael. "Crystal, General" responsed an angel. They continued to fly towards the estate, they noticed a group of individuals standing outside the estate. Michael was unsure of what to expect, he didn't trust these people. He knew majority of the people down there weren't human. 

They landed down at the estate and approached the gate of the estate. "Angels, draw your weapons." ordered Michael. The angels continued to approach the group with their weapons drawn. The guardsman of the estate draw their weapons too. Michael approached the group and spoke, "You have prayed for my help, what is it?"

"We need your help, a innocent boy has been kidnapped by vampires." said Zayn. Michael looked into his eyes and was brought into thought. "I know, I have visited the boy." said Michael. The group continued to stare at him with confusion. They didn't under why Michael didn't save the boy. "Y-You seen him. How is Harry? Why didn't save him?" asked Louis. He wanted any information on his Hazza, he needed to know.

"The boy known as Harry Styles is being tortured by Sinister, the commander of the Blackstar estate. I visited the boy, I was unable to save him. I couldn't risk putting him in a dangerous situation. I placed a blessing over the boy, I gave him food and water. Overall, he doesn't look healthy, he has endured many tortures at the hands of Sinister. I would recommand action be taken ASAP."  said Michael. 

The group was pleased Michael wanted to help them. Louis motioned for Michael and his angels to follow them inside. Upon entering, Michael and his angels were stared at by the vampires and hunters. The guardsman motioned for the angels to remove their cloaks, they did as motioned. When the angel's cloaks were removed, everyone could see their wings. The vampires and humans expected their wings to be a white color. "I thought your wings were white?" asked Niall. Niall has always been curious about specific subjects. 

"No, our wings are armored to provide additional protection from our enemies." answered Michael. The angels remained quiet, they were following Michael's orders to the letter. The officers and angels walked into the war room to speak in private. "Before my legions arrives, we must set ground rules." said Michael. Everyone centered themselves around the table to listen to the archangel. Louis nodded and awaited for Michael to speak. 

"First, you must understand, we are only helping you to save the boy. Second, my angels take orders from me and my officers only. Third, I nor my angels will combat Romulus, Athana, or Sinister, you must defeat them. Fourth, my angels will heal the boy upon saving him. Understood?" said Michael in a rough tone. 

They nodded except for Rowan, she spoke, "Why must we defeat Romulus, Athana, and Sinister?" Michael stared at her and thought about a proper response. "This journey is yours, not mine. I don't lead it, I only guide it." said Michael. He turned to one of his angels, he ordered them to signal the legions to gather at the Tomlinson estate.