Chapter 2: Getting Back What Is Rightfully Mine

Manhattan, September 26th 20:00 hours

Lots of things have happened these past years since Syrena was 8. Now she was 23. Her and her brother haven't spoken in years since he joined the B.P.R.D., but Syrena always knew Hell Boy's whereabouts and would always watch over him. But would never be seen by him. She made her last check up on her brother when her father died and on towards his funeral. She remembered everything from that day. It's was the saddest day ever. It was raining, sitting by a statue as she watched them take her father away in his casket. The young siren cried the most she has ever did for the past year. Professor Bloom always gave her a choice on what she wanted to do with her life, and never tried to stop her with anything she was going to do and was always there to support her, even give her a few words of wisdom. But he was gone and nothing could change that.

Syrena paced around anxiously in the living room of her small apartment. She looked at the clock on her wall. Tonight she was going to go to an auction. Not that she was planning on bidding on anything. It was time to get back her mother's necklace from those humans thief's. For so many years she had been searching for it and now it was finally found. Now all she had to do was get back what was rightfully her's before some rich human tries to buy it. But if Syrena was to late she could always sneak up at the persons house and rip their throat out and steal the necklace. But then again there would be no need to rip out someone's throat. But still it was still an option. Syrena stopped pacing and starred at the target in the middle of her room.

Grabbing her bow off of it's stand, the weapon was made out of wood and some of it was gold and crafted with ancient writing and had branches detailed around it accompanied with small jewels on it and feathers at the end of the bow by the strings. She grabbed an arrow and pointed it in the direction of the human like dummy that sat in the middle of her room. She took a deep breath as she let go of the arrow and it flew across the room and straight through the dummies chest. It disappeared and reappeared back with the rest of her arrows. She put her bow back on its stand and made her way towards her bedroom. Slipping on a silky gold and purple dress down her frame, along with matching shoes on her feet. She but her hair up in a bun and put a knife in the hidden compartment in one of heels. Taking a look out the window the siren watched as it started to rain and quickly grabbed her umbrella before making her way out of her apartment.

                                               ¸.•*¨*'•. ¸.•*¨*'•. ¸.•*¨*'•.

"How long have you been there, my friend?" Prince Nuada asked. The elf had just finished a training exercise of his, getting ready for what was about to happen. He looked towards the big shadowy figure. His sword retracting to it's regaular size.

"There over there, I bought them today." Nuada said pointing his sword to the two metal box with the royal seal on both at the side, the rattled slightly from the creature's they held inside.

"I havent fed them, at all."

He looked up at the ceilling of the sewer were there was light shining through.You could hear the sound of cars and traffic from outside.

"I will go up first, you will follow. And remember Mr.Wink....dont be shy." The exiled prince got a roar in return.