Chapter 34 : Protecting Her

"Is everyone ready?" Krause asks.

"Can't there be another way to do this?" Abe asked.

Hell Boy sat in the back of the plane, armed and ready. But the truth was, he wasn't. He doesn't want to hurt Syrena. Maybe he could-at least-try to talk to her.

"No. We must go on with the plan. Me and the army of Agents will head into the village. You, Agents Sapien and Hell Boy will go and find Syrena. Then all this madness will end." Kraus.

"Want me to put her head on a silver platter for ya too?" Hell Boy asked.

Hello Boy took out his gun and pulled out 5 bullets. 4 that were regular, and 1 that was full of NightShade. Once it made contact with its target the bullet would crack, letting the poison go through their veins until they were dead. Slowly, he put each bullet in before putting his gun away.

As the plane landed the back opened up as the Agents started running out along with Kraus. Abe and Hell Boy were the only people left in the plane.

"Red-"

"What Abe?! What?!" Hell Boy asked standing up.

Abe frowned as Hell Boy sighed.

"Sorry....it's just-Syrena-I can't...I don't want too-"

"I understand." Abe said cutting him off.

Abe put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"I love Syrena, as if she was my own blood. I would never want harm to come to her....you and her were the first friends I have ever had. I would do anything to stop this from happening."

"But there's nothing."

"All we have is eachother Red. Me, you, Liz, Syrena. If we turn on each other it will drive us apart. More than it has now. It's your choice. But if you don't do something about her, Kraus will." Abe said.

"If I would have knew since the first day father brought her home that we were destined to fight each other..." Hell Boy said.

"Come. We need to get to the palace." Abe said.

¸.•*¨*'•¸.•*¨*'•

"Stay here!" Nuada said.

"No! I want to help!" Syrena said.

Nuada turned around so fast that Syrena bumped into his chest. Wink was far ahead going out of the palace doors.

"Syrena, please. You need to stay here." Nuada said.

"You could get hurt! I need to be out there fighting along side you!"

"This isn't a suggestion it's and order!"

Syrena took a step back. Nuada cupped her face in his hands.

"I'm trying to protect you."

"So am. They have NightShade, if he sees you there won't be any hesitation to kill you."

"Same for you."

"You don't know him like I do."

"He might have been your family, doesn't mean he won't take orders from his human friends. Stay in the palace."