Chapter 31 : NigthShade

Hell Boy sat in his room on his bed. It had been weeks since she left. And those words she said last time him hurt him deep. Hell Boy had stopped coming to meetings called by Manny. Apparently trolls have been going crazy all around New York and other places too.

Ofcourse he put a stop to them. They kept him busy, but he always ended up grieving over his sister. He held a big book in his hands. The story book that belong to their father. He must have gave it to Syrena before she left. He discovered the missing pages that were now in the book and kept reading them over and over. He still couldn't believe it. He didn't want too.

How could he have not known about this? Why didn't his father tell him, and most importantly Syrena. He was probably planning to take this secret down with him to the grave. Hell boy threw the book to the floor, pages flying out of it and spreading across his floor. He put his head in his hands.

"Red..."

Hello Boy looked up and saw Liz. Her bulging stomach showing threw her shirt. She gave him a small smile and beckoned him towards here.

"Come, there's something you need too see." Liz said.

¸.•*¨*'•¸.•*¨*'•

"Thank you all for meeting me." Manny said.

Everyone was thee in the meeting room, Abe, Nuala, Liz, and Hell Boy. Everyone except Myers. No one really knew where he had gone too since what happened with Syrena. Some agents say he just stays locked up in his room. Hell boy didn't understand. It's not like he had a crush on the girl. And for Myers sake he better hope he doesn't. He'll just end up getting his heart broken.

"As you all know we have some problems with some magical creatures that live in New York and all over the world. We have found these words written all over walls, building, and such." Manny said.

A picture with some writing in a language no one in the room could understand, not even Abe.

"What does it say?" Liz asked.

"That is a good question Ms. Sherman." a voice said.

Everyone turned and looked towards the door and saw Kraus. His foot steps clanked as he walked towards the front of the table.

"Agent Sapien, Your highness,Agent Hell Boy." Kraus said.

"Kraus. What are you doing here?" Hell Boy asked.

"I've have been called here by Manning, its seems you may need my help once again."

"Oh really? And whys that?" Hell Boy asked.

"Because, I am the only one who knows what this means." Kraus said pointing back to the picture.

"So tell us!" Hell Boy said.

"It is written in a very old language. It says 'Even the unstoppable light can be put out by darkness.' " Kraus said.

"And that means?" Liz asked.

"These are the prophecy's told from the goblins. It has surprised me that now of all times they have started to pop up everywhere." Kraus said.

"Prophecy's, what prophecy's?" Hell boy asked.

"NightShade!" Kraus said.

"Nightwhat?" Manny asked.

"NightShade, an ancient flower bush that used to be made out of the beautiful flowers in the world! But one day during the birth of the bringer of life and death, it's flowers faded, the bush turned black and thorns appears, oozing out with a poisonous toxic. It was told to be burned years ago." Abe said.

"Those words, that writing is a sign! A sign that Night Shade is still out there!" Kraus said.

"But what's so important about?" Liz asked.

"Have you all not been listening? The bringer of life and death, the unstoppable light! It is talking about the Sirens!"

" 'Everyone Siren will quake in fear...NightShade has begun to appear.' " Nuala said.

Everyone turned and looked towards her.

"It was something the Sirens use to always say when me and my brother when we children. We spent a lot of time with their villages." Nuala said.

"It had been in stories for time and time again! 'Beware those pretty fair maids for they have a plan. They and all creatures will once again rule this land. Their queen is unstoppable, so is her army. But their will be a day when a demon will destroy her, her heart will turn black and cold once NightShade pierces her heart and it will stop. The humans will all cheer, the Sirens will say 'Oh dear!' as they all fade away.' "

"Demon?" Hell boy muttered under his breath.

"It is simple! We find the NightShade, We can take down Syrena and the rest of her armies."

"But where would we find it? It's suppose to be gone." Abe said.

"Their have been rumors that a small bush of NightShade is still out there in Bethromra. We have sent a group of agents there to retrieve it, they are on their way back now."

"Did Myers go with them?" Liz asked.

"Yes. But he wasn't on board when the plane left." Kraus said.

"So we get the NightShade and we take Syrena down and end all of this!" Manny said.

"No!" I said.

"Is something wrong Agent hell Boy?" Kraus asked.

"Yeah, yeah. This is Syrena were talking about! The girl I grew up with and you think I'm just going to let you kill her?!"

"Not us....you."

"No."

"It says in the prophecy-"

"SCREW THE PROPHECY!!!IM NOT GOING TO HURT SYRENA!!"

"But you must!"

"SHE'S MY SISTER!"

"No she isn't! The Syrena Bloom we all knew is gone. She is a monster who needs to be put down before something bad happens!"

"I'll put you down, you son of a-"

"ENOUGH!" Manny yelled.

Everything was quite. Hell boy glared at Kraus and Manning.

"It's your job to take her down! If you don't come up with the will to do so then I guess we will take matters into our own hands." Kraus said.

"This is Bull Shit!" Hell Boy said.

He turned around and walked out of the meeting room. No one went after him. As he got closer to his room he took his right hand and punched the wall, it cracking under his big rock hand. He leaned against it and closed his eyes.

It's his job to take her down.

It's in a prophecy.

He has to kill his sister with NightShade.

In her heart.

He knew this.

He can't do it.

But he has too.