Chapter 30 : All Hail The Queen

Hey! Few more chapters until this book comes to an end!!!

¸.•*¨*'•¸.•*¨*'•

Somehow during their kiss Nuada flipped them over and was back on top. Syrena wrapped her her legs around his waist, Nuada grabbing her leg pulling it up more. She kissed him again. Nuada licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. Syrena kept her mouth closed a smirk forming on her lips. A growl came from Nuada and he slid his hand up her thigh, squeezing tightly. A gasp escaped her lips and Nuada took that as his chance to slip his tongue past her lips.

Syrena moaned as Nuada's tongue explored her mouth. She ran her hands through his hair, griping it tightly. Pulling away, they both catch their breath.

"Wow.." Syrena said a giggle coming from her lips.

Nuada captured her lips again, passionate and hungrily. Syrena grabbed onto his hair. A knock on the door made her eyes turn yellow and growl came from deep in her throat. Breaking away Syrena lift her head off the bed.

"What?!" Syrena asked.

"Your highness, Queen Juriko would like to speak with you." a voice said from outside.

"Tell her I'll be on my way." Syrena replied.

Syrena laid her head back on her bed with a groan. Nuada just chuckled.

"My mother sure knows how to ruin a girls fun..." Syrena murmurs.

Nuada sat up pulling her up with him.He gave her a kiss on the head.

"Go, we will continue this later." he said.

"Yes we will." Syrena said with a smile.

Getting up off his lap she walked to her door and opened it running out and going to the one place she knew her mother would be.

¸.•*¨*'•¸.•*¨*'•

Syrena walked along the grass that covered the top of the cliff. She saw a figure standing at the edge. Syrena saw her mother looking down at something in her hands.

"You called for me." Syrena said once she was close.

"Yes. As you may have heard I took a group of villagers to go apprehend some intruders." Juriko said.

"Yes."

Syrena's eyes narrowed.She looked down at her mothers hands again and saw it was a small bullet that she was playing with in her hands.

"A bullet." Syrena said.

Her mother turned towards with a smug look.

"Is that what it's called? I didn't have the time to ask the human who shot it into my arm." Juriko said.

Syrena stepped towards her mother but she raised her hand.

"Don't worry. My wound was already attended too, and it's healed." Juriko said.

"The intruders....did you finish them off?" Syrena asked.

Juriko closed her eyes and sighed.

"Sadly no. They retreated back into their flying vessel. I have a search team looking out for anyone of them who were left behind." Juriko said.

Syrena watched as she pulled her arm back and threw the bullet out into the air, it landing into the water.

"This wasn't the only thing I wanted to talk to you about." Juriko said after a moment of silence.

"What else?" Syrena asked.

"We need to address you to your followers." Juriko said.

"What?" Syrena asked.

"Your army ofcorse! They have been waiting so long to meet their true and absolute ruler." Juriko said.

Syrena nods her head. The two turn and leave heading towards the entrance into Bethromra. She was surprised when she didn't see the goblin anywhere.

"What happen to the goblin?" Syrena asked.

"We let him choose which side he was going to be on; ours or his new government friends. He choose unwisely. So we burned his alive with along with the rest of the old corpses we had finished."

Juriko took the goblins whistle from her neck and blew it two times. As the door way to bethmora formed Syrena looked ahead. As the made their way inside Syrena looked around

"That sounded painful for him. He must have been screaming his head off."

"That would be if he had a head before he was burned."

Syrena watched her mother as they walked inside. She always knew her mothers tactics with dealing with people who didn't see things her way. Humans she understands, but the goblin? She had to remind herself that she did pick the humans over all the magical creatures in the world. He was a traitor and deserved what he got.

As they got to the golden army chamber it was quite. All of the golden soilder were still asleep. They climb up on top of them, using their heads to step on as the got to the top of the stairs. When their feet touched the ground Syrena looked at her sleeping army. Not just a week ago was she here, the golden puddle of the crown mixed with her blood painfully going back into her veins.

"Go ahead." Juriko said.

Syrena took a deep breath. Time for them to wake up.

"Awaken my army, your queen is here." Syrena said.

Red glowing lights started to appear all over the dark room. Whistles like a train sounded through the air, big golden arms being pulled back, gears moving and locking. Soon the golden army were back on their feet awake and alert.

Syrena felt nervous as they all turned their heads in her direction. The one that stood in front of her moved forward, the ground shaking with each step it took. When it got close it went down on one knee and bowed its head as a low grow escapes its mouth.

"So...you know who I am." Syrena said.

The golden solider lifts up its head.

"We all do, my queen." Union of voices said at the same time.

Syrena was taking by surprise. She didn't think they could talk. Their voices were deep. She looked towards her mother.

"Can you hear them?" Syrena asked.

"No. Your their queen. Your blood runs through them." Juriko said.

Syrena turned back and looked towards her army.

"You are my army. You will serve me. We will reclaim the land which once was ours. And you will fight along me and my family as we do so!" Syrena yelled.

"Long live Queen Syrena!" The soldiers yelled.

"All hail the queen!" Juriko yelled.

"ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!" The golden army started chanting.

Syrena smiled. All hail the Queen. All hail me.