Chapter 29 : Perfect

Syrena sat on her bed in her room, brushing her hair that had gotten longer over the week. It was big and round with golden silk sheets and black pillows. A lot of them. Her room was big also, mostly made from nature.

Syrena learned a lot about her powers. Her mother had taught her how to bend the water around the beach and how see could control the currents of the sea, and how to control fire. Nuada taught her wind and earth, which she used to pull a castle made out of plants, rock, wood, and dirt from the ground. Which is were her, her mother, Nuada, and most of her tribe lived now.

Syrena gazed outside of her balcony as she continued brushing her hair. The sun was starting to set and she couldn't wait for the stars to come out and shine over her home. She thought back through out the week. During the celebration all of those agents were killed and feasted on, but for some reason Syrena still didn't partake in eating them with the rest of her family.

It's not just because she prefers fruit it was something different.When she watched them get slaughtered her thoughts went to Myers.How destroyed his face looked when she picked Nuada over him and her friends. The day they first met and how she was ready to kill him.

This puzzled her so. She knew she wasn't attracted to Myers, even though he was quite handsome. Her heart did belong to Nuada, as long as he was willing to take it. But there was something about him. His scent was different from other humans. Not from his cologne just his natural scent. And it intoxicated her. There was something familiar about it. Syrena couldn't put her finger on it.

Setting her brush to the side, Syrena got up from her bed and walked out onto the balcony. On her way out she saw her reflection. She had a leather top with straps on that only cover her chest, leaving her stomach bare. A leather skirt to match and nothing was on her feet. Her necklace on, as it was always. It was a symbol, a symbol of her power. A light breeze graced her skin from the wind. Arms wrapped around Syrena's waist and her back was pulled back against someone's chest.

"My dear, I have been looking for you." Nuada whispered in her ear.

"Well, now you've found me." Syrena said.

She turned around in his arms and placed her hands in his chest. Nuada grabbed her hand and rested them on his face.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing."

Nuada kissed her palms, before placing a light kiss on her lips. Syrena smiled.

"Where is my mother? Surely she has no more teachings for me today."

"She has went out with some of the villagers. They may be trespassers."

"Hmm.....she will be gone for a while?"

"Yes."

Syrena pulled away from Nuada and walked towards her bed. She slumped her shoulders and swayed her arms.

"What will I do? I could go out into the village, but knowing my mother she probably has guards making sure I don't leave." Syrena said with a sigh.

Syrena turned around, before falling back onto her bed. She sat up and crossed her legs.

"There is nothing really fun to do here except practice my powers.....maybe you could entertain me?"

Nuada walked over towards Syrena and kneeled.

"How may I entertain you, my love?" Nuada asked.

Syrena went on her knees and grabbed Nuada's shoulders. Slowly, she began taking of his armor, then his shirt before his torso was bare. Her eyes looked at the markings that were on his pale skin. Syrena started tracing them with her finger lightly. Nuada watched her, his hands grabbing onto her waist. Syrena looked up and met with Nuada's. She grabbed onto his head with one of her hands, bringing his face down to hers.

"What are you waiting for? Entertain me." Syrena said.

With a push, Syrena's back hit her bed as Nuada laid in top of her. He crashed his lips onto hers and her hands went onto his back. Nuada started to nip his way down her neck and Syrena ran her nails down his back bitting her lip.

Syrena flipped him over, him on the bottom and her on top. Siting on his lap, Syrena ran her hands down his chest.

"Now this....this is my kind of entertainment!" Syrena said.

She leaned down and planted kiss all over his chest and making her way up his neck.

"Perfect." Syrena whispered before her lips met Nuada's.