Chapter 17: From Stone To Dust

Syrena continued to pull at the chain. The bloody thing wouldn't break! Maybe she could use her arrow to cut it. It was strong and could cut through any metal. Syrena looked and found her bow and arrows at a table far from her reach. She went to check for her knife in her boot but it was gone. Syrena cursed under her breath. She plopped down on the bed, ready to give up. But she wasn't.

The bad feeling in her stomach was telling her she need to break free and her to Nuada. Syrena grabbed the chain and wrapped it around her other hand. She closed her eyes and started to pull again with all her strength but nothing was working. She opened her eyes and they were yellow, her cat like pupils going small. Her claws came out and she pulled at the chain and soon it snapped.

The chain broke breaking it into two halves. Syrena's eyes change back to brown as she takes the chain off her wrist and let it fall to the ground. She grabbed her bow and arrows and made her way towards the door ripping the nob off and kicking the door open. Syrena was surprised at her new found strength and the sudden power surging through her.

She heard commotion coming from down the hall and ran that way. Syrena's feet pushing hard against the ground as she ran faster not getting out of breath. She ran down a narrow hall and saw a figure laying on the ground. She looked closer and saw who it was.

"Nuala!"

Syrena went next to her side. Nuala looked up at her. Blood was seeping through her dress from the wound coming from her chest. Syrena saw the bloody knife that was next to her hand.

"Oh Nuala. What did you do?"

"I am sorry my friend. But I had to stop him."

Abe came into Syrena view as he came next to them. Syrena got up giving the two their privacy.

"Sis!"

"Syrena."

She looked up at the two who were standing down below her. She ran down the big golden gears. When she got to the bottom she stopped in awe. The big golden figures that stood behind them were incredible. She went out of her daze as she went to Nuada's side. She pulled him into a hug.

"I am sorry. For the pain I caused." Nuada said.

"It's okay."

Nuada pulled away from her and put his hand on the side of her face. In a quick movement Nuada crashed his lips onto hers. Everyone looked shocked, especially her brother who was only a few feet away. Nuala looked down at the two and smiled before starting to close her eyes. Nuada pulled away and started to walk away.

"Goodbye my sister."

Before Syrena could react Nuada started to turn to stone and dropped to the floor and her broke. Pieces of him falling down to the ground. From stone to dust.A tear slipped Through Syrena's eye and stayed on her cheek. Hell boy looked down at the golden crown.

"All that power..."

"Don't even think about." Liz said taking the crown from him and her hands burst with flames,as the crown slowly melt in her hands falling onto the ground. She flicked the reming off. The golden soldiers started to shut down one by one until they were all off.

¸.•*¨*'•¸.•*¨*'•

Hell Boy,Liz and Abe quit from the B.P.R.D. wanting to start their lives a new. They all board a plane back home. Except the Siren that jumped into the water and swam away in the deep sea. The crown was gone.The army was stopped. Nuala and Nuada are dead. But trust me my friends this is just the begging and it is a long way until the end.