Prologue

"Turn around Sweetheart." Ryun requested his girlfriend.

"Hmm, why?" Ella asked sweetly yet she turned. She felt the cold tiny thing landed on her chest. She touched it. A little long for a necklace, she thought. It almost reached the middle of her chest. She could see it. It's a diamond ring. Ryun made the ring a pendant through the necklace have its own pendant. The half shaped heart.

"Okay, you can turn now," Ryun said after he finished fastened the lock.

"Why you put this as a pendant?" She asked him holding the ring.

"Because Sweetheart I always want to be near to your heart." He said holding the ring too and place near to her heart. "I want you to remember, that as long as my heart is beating, it will only beat for you." He holds her hand and places it in his chest. To his beating heart. "Feel that Sweetheart? It's for you. Only for you. It will only stop when it stopped but as long as it beats, there'll be no other. That's a promise." He holds Ella closed to him, he tipped her chin up and kiss her passionately. He loves her too much that he made her his first priority. Even when he's busy he always made sure that he can give more time to Ella.

Like this moment. After he finished practicing for the polo match tomorrow he fetched her from her home and brought her here on the beach ranch. He promised to himself that after tomorrow he will not going to compete for any tournament. He will spend more time with Ella and their soon to be family.

"Will you marry me, Ella?" He asked after he let go her lips.

"Yes of course Ryun. You know that I love you." She replied.

"I love you so much too Sweetheart that it hurts. I promise after the match tomorrow I'll be all yours. We will set our wedding date and build our own family." He said hugging her. She hugged him back.

"I love you! I love you! I love you!" He said repeatedly.

"I love you too a million times." She replied.

"I love you to eternity." He said.

And again he claimed her lips. Longer.

"I can't have enough of you." He said smiling.

"Ditto! You know you can have me anytime." She said.

"No Sweetheart. I want you on our wedding night. I wanted it to be special for both of us." He replied. He knows that Ella is very willing to give herself, but he loves her and respected her. He wants it to give her in their wedding night. There's no need to rush he could have her until forever.

"That's why I love you even more. You love me so much." Ella said cupping his face in her soft tiny palm.

He covered her hands in his. Staring at her eyes.

"I was born to love you and to protect you, Sweetheart." He said.

That's true. She's an orphan when both of her parents died. Her father died earlier than her mother because of a heart attack. He was one of the workers at the ranch. Her mother had acute interstitial pneumonia.

He has watched her from then on. He's been her guardian. He cared for her like a big brother because he's eight years older than her but his feeling for her became deeper. When he asked her to be his girlfriend she accepted it that made him happier. They're both happy and contented in their relationship that is now in four years.

Ryun's family supported their relationship because they knew Ella's parents even before Ella was born. For them, status in life is not a barrier if both people love each other.

He let her finish her studies and propose her for marriage.
That's why they're here today. Preparing for the next chapter of their lives together. They're ready and excited about it.