Part 24

He finally arrived in Florence international airport exactly 5:24 in the morning. Good thing that they have space to land.

He already called the hotel manager that he will come in less than 12 hours if there's a vacant space to land while he was still in Colorado airport. So probably he sent transportation to pick him up from the airport though it's only very near he doesn't want to take the hassle of getting a taxi.

The moment he stepped out from the airport clearance he saw his manager waving at the exit. Good job he thought.

"Good morning Mr. Cornwell, you arrived on time." Greeted his hotel manager smiling.

"Good morning  Anton, yes we are lucky for space so we don't have to stop over somewhere else." He replied.

"Let's go the service car is parking outside," Anton said and took the suitcase in his hand.

He followed the man to the service car. Anton asked him why he doesn't want to have a car exclusively for him. He told him that he is not going to spend millions buying a car because he's not always there. He even can take a taxi if needed. Practically speaking, he is not a spoiled businessman. He valued every cent he earned. Luxury is not his style. He may have had accumulated wealth but that doesn't mean he has to use them extravagantly. It's for the next generation too.

Anton opened the door for him and he slid in. Then the man put his suitcase in the compartment and walked towards the driver's seat and turned on the engine.

They arrived at the hotel in less than 20 minutes, it's only very near. He greeted by the staffs as he entered the lobby. His manager went up with him in the penthouse.

"Did you call the owner of the winery?" He asked Anton.

"Yes, his driver will come and pick you up today around 11 for a tour in the place for sale," Anton replied.

"Thanks, I take some rest first, ill meet you at the lobby later around 10:45." He told him.

"Okay. I'll see you later." Anton said and left him.

He took a quick shower and take a nap.

He set his alarm at 10.

***

At exactly 10:30 he went down to the lobby. Anton seated at the waiting lounge. He stood when he saw him.

"Hi. The driver's already outside. He's early too. Since you're here we can go there now, earlier the better." Anton told him.

"Great idea, let's go." He agreed to Anton.

They both went outside where the man has waited for them.

"Ciao Signor Cornwell! Il mio nome è Conrado. Sono l'autista del signor Robustelli. (Hello Mister Cornwell! My name is Conrado. I'm the driver of Mr. Robustelli) " Greeted the man.

"Piacere di conoscerti Conrado. Appena mi chiamano Arvell. (Nice to meet you, Conrado. Just call me Arvell). " He replied to the man.

"Andiamo? (Shall we go?)" Asked Conrado.

"Si certo. (Yes, sure)." He replied.

Conrado opened the door for them and after they both seated inside he went to the driver's seat. After he buckled up, he turned on the engine and drove off.

About an hour they arrived at the place.

"Siamo qui. (We are here)." Announced the driver.

They didn't wait for the driver to open the door for them. Both of them came out from both doors at the same time.

He saw the middle-aged man seems at the same age as his father approaching them. He must be the owner. Mr. Robustelli.

"Welcome to Robustelli winery." He said smiling at them.

"This place is beautiful." He said.

"I'm Niccolo Robustelli." He introduced himself extending his hand.

"Arvell Cornwell." He replied. They shook their hands.

"Let's get moving, I'll show you around so you can decide if you want to buy it if you see everything." Mr. Robustelli said.

"Why you have to sell it?" He asked curiously.

"No one will be going to continue this." Mr. Robustelli replied.

"How about your children?" He asked.

"Well, I regret that I didn't pursue to have an heir of my hard work. I'm single." Mr. Robustelli replied.

"How about relatives, any nephews, and nieces?" He asked.

"Lots of them but with their lifestyle. I doubt it that this place will survive. So it's better to see this place in the hands of a responsible businessman, though I am no longer the owner I'll still be happy that it will still produce." Mr. Robustelli replied.

"Okay, well even if didn't see it I already decided to buy it. That's why when Anton told my P.A. that there's a winery for sale, I flew here immediately." He replied.

"I like you. You're a very determined young man. How I wish that even one of my relatives share the same drive as a businessman I will pass it on to them, but all they like to do is to waste money." Mr. Robustelli told him.

"My father trained me when I'm still very young." He replied.

"That's only one factor but even how we train the person if he or she doesn't have the passion or willingness to learn, nothing will happen." Mr. Robustelli said.

"That's true. So when are we going to seal our deal?" He asked.

"Anytime. We can ask my lawyer to do the deed of sale." Mr. Robustelli said.

"Good. You can ask him to do it. I'll buy this place." He said.

"Thank you! Okay, I'll call him to come over." Mr. Robustelli said ecstatically.

The man pulled out his handphone from his pocket and call his lawyer. After their conversation, he looked at him.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Cornwell. I really want you to own it. I know your accomplishments. You're dedication to your business." Mr. Robustelli said grasping his hand.

"Thank you too that you offered it to me first." He said.

"As I have said I like you. I once was like you. Working so hard. All these things I've earned all by myself. Actually, I'm not the pure Robustelli. I'm adopted. My foster parents both died when I'm only in my second year in Business Administration." Mr. Robustelli told him.

Now he understands why he wants to sell his property rather than give to his foster family to waste it.

According to the information of the winery, his P.A. wrote was. The villa is in a hilly position with 4093 sqm (44056,68 sqft) with 50 bedrooms, with a huge pool, he can use it for more income that's for sure. The land area of 78 hectares (192,74 acres) of which 21,5 ha of vineyards and 25,5 ha of an olive grove. A farmhouse, a winery, and a state-of-the-art oil mill. That's why he's excited to buy it.

After they sealed a deal. Conrado drove them back to his hotel. Feeling fulfilled. He accomplished his task. Now he's going to start his new business venture.