Part 29

After they finished eating. Arvell asked her if she has any plan for tomorrow.

"I don't know, I thought you will be my tour guide?" She replied.

"Well, I'm going to the winery tomorrow early in the morning. The workers will come to start the renovation of the villa. If you like then you can come with me. You will like to have a tour of the vineyard." He told her.

She knows that her facial expression shows how excited she is.

"Really? You have a vineyard. I'll come with you. What time we leave?" She replied excitedly.

"Around 6 if it's that OK with you." He replied.

"I used to wake up at 5 so it's fine with me." She replied.

"It's settled then. I'll see you in the lobby. Or you can go up in my suite. It's on the highest floor." He told her.

"I'll wait for you here at the lobby." She replied.

If she goes up to his floor, what will the people think? It's because they pretended that they are in a relationship in front of Candice's friend doesn't mean she takes advantage of it. What will Arvell think of her too? No way that she going to lower her dignity. Her mother brought her up with a high moral value.

"Okay. I'll see you at the lobby by 6." Arvell told her.

"Okay." She replied smiling.

"So, are you going to sleep now or you want to have a walk outside?" He asked.

"I just woke up before coming down here, so I think I like to walk outside." She replied.

"Okay, let's go." He said standing up from his chair. And helped her to stand too.

He's a gentleman just like he late fiancé. 'Can you please stop comparing them.' Her conscience scolded her. She's supposed to move on like Ryun's parents always told her. Ryun is not coming back and she's too young to dwell in the past.

She looked at him. Like penetrating into his inner thoughts. He too is staring at her. Her heart beats too fast. There's something in his eyes that she couldn't grasp. But her heart could feel. She brushed it off.

"Shall we go now?" She asked pretending that she's not affected for that undeniable attraction she felt for him. She just holding it back because of her promised to Ryun. There she goes again.

"Let's go." He replied holding her hand.

She didn't pull it. She loves how he held her hand. She felt protection. Like the way--- She stopped right there. She doesn't want to compare this man in her side to the man she dearly loved but now is no longer lives.

He guided her to the way out. While they're walking eyes are looking at them, to their face, especially hers and down to their entwined hands. But Arvell has no intention of letting her go. He even held her closer. She too doesn't want to let go.

When they stepped outside there are few cameras that flashing at them. Arvell draws her face in his chest and moved back inside the lobby. The guards take control of the situation.

He guided her to the lift. But not the lift that the people usually used. Maybe it's a private lift she thought. But why he used the lift same as hers when he came down?

"This is a private lift directly to the penthouse." He said.

"I don't like to use it because it's only for emergency." He added.

Her question answered without asking him. But he still never let go of her hand until they reached his penthouse.

He pulled out a key card from his pocket and tap at the door. Then he pushed it to open.

"Have a seat first." He said letting go of her hand. Her heart seems like she doesn't want him to let her go. She scolded herself for that. She's not a teenager anymore besides she must keep her promised.

She walked towards the black leather couch. Her eyes roamed at the spacious room. This is a big place she thought. He's really rich.

"What do you want? Vanilla or chocolate?" He suddenly popped behind her that caused her to leap in her seat.

"Hey! Don't speak at my back like that." She said staring at him who's laughing at her.

"Because you're mind is flying somewhere else. I have ice cream here what flavor do you prefer, vanilla or chocolate?" He asked again still laughing.

"Stop laughing. I like both." She replied standing up and moved towards him to stop him from laughing. She stands in front of him with both hands on her waist.

"I said stop." She said.

It made him laugh even more. She tiptoed and cover his mouth. But he's so tall that she have to clung into his neck so she can reach. His hands wrapped her.

He stopped suddenly and looked at her eyes. Her heart beats too fast. She so sure that he could feel it because her chest is pressed in his chest as well.

"Ella." He uttered her name is his deep husky voice.

His hand lifted up and touch her chin. His touch brought electric current in a high voltage that runs through her veins runs through her heart.

She closed her eyes and hold tightly to his neck. If not she will going to fall.

Her mistake when she closed her eyes, he claimed her lips with care. Her mind wanted to protest because of her promised to her late fiancé but her heart accepted it. And her lips has the mind of its own that is very much willing to return the passion.

They were both panting after their kissing session. They both in each other and they both poured out in their kiss the feeling that they both cherish.

"Ella." He uttered her name while cupping her face so he could look at her eyes.

She wanted to collapse from where she's standing. She felt too cheap. What will he think about her now that she accepted his kiss and even gave him the same passion?

"Please don't ask why I kiss you." She said in a low voice.

He didn't say anything but draw her to his arms and hugged her tightly. She didn't protest. She loves it being in his arms. But if she will let herself fall into him. She will be badly broken. There's no future for them.