Part 10

He thought for a moment that how lucky he was, that he could marry his childhood sweetheart, unlike Ryun. Ryun's love for his fiancée is already buried with him. Can't be continued.

But wait for a second, why is the heart in his chest says different, screaming the love for his fiancée? It can't be because he has his fiancée waiting for him.

The sudden flashback of the event when the horse' feet crushed Ryun's head appeared in his vision. He is screaming Ella's name. He closed his eyes.

"Arvell are you okay?" Mrs. Farlow asked him, she's staring at him intently.

He opened his eyes and stared at the woman who's staring at him worriedly.

"He loves her very much, even when the horse crushed him he still screamed for her name." He replied.

"That's true, she's like the air he breathes. They're inseparable." Mr. Farlow said.

"This heart beats only for her. How am I going to dictate this?" He said sadly.

Both of the couples stared at him.

"We can't answer that. We don't even know how to help you with that." Mrs. Farlow said.

They all looked outside when they heard the car coming then the gate opened and the car entered. It's the car he saw at the graveyard. It must be her. He was right when she emerged from the car. She's the woman of class. That's why Ryun loved her that even in his last breath it's her name came out in his lips.

She walked up to them.

"You?" She said in surprised seeing him with the Farlow.

"Yes." He just replied.

"You two have met each other?" Mrs. Farlow asked looking at both of them.

"I saw---" They both said in unison but she stopped at let him continue.

"I saw her at the graveyard this morning." He said.

"I see. Well, that's her routine." Mrs. Farlow said looking at her.

"But I don't know her name." He said, though he already knew it in his dreams.

"Oh!" Mrs. Farlow exclaimed.

Mr. Farlow cut in and introduced them with each other.

"Well, Arvell this is our daughter Ella, Ella this is Arvell. A new friend of ours."

"Nice to meet you, Ella." He said extending his hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too Arvell." She said accepted his handshake.

He just listened to the conversation. He observed that Ella is closed to them like she's their own daughter. She even calls the Daddy and Mommy. As he listened he knows that Ella is a great help in the ranch. She contributed a lot to its success. She's funny too.

She's a kind of woman every man wish to have in his side. He can't blame Ryun for that. He too has seen all the qualities of the woman man wish to have. Maybe even he doesn't possess Ryun's heart. That's how he assessed her.

"I will go now, Mr. Farlow. I'll come back some other time." He said.

"You're welcome anytime Arvell." Mr. Farlow said shaking his hand.

"Thank you! Please tell Sandy I'll be back." He said.

"Don't worry, I'll let her know." Mr. Farlow said.

"Nice meeting you Ella, see you!" He said and left them.

He walked towards his car, opened it and sat on the driver seat. He turned on the engine and maneuver doing a circle towards the wide gate. Going back to the chaotic city.

He will come back tomorrow, he heard that in order to heal, you have to walk through the pain. Maybe it will apply too in his situation. In order to deal with his thoughts and feeling right now is to face it and not running away from it. He still has his brain in his head. And the brain will dictate his borrowed heart.

---

"Hi, I was calling your phone but you didn't answer it." Greeted his fiancée walking towards him from her seat at his house. She knows the door code because after they got married she will going to live there too.

"I'm sorry, I've been in many places today." He replied kissing his fiancée.

"Where did you go?" She asked confused. He usually told her where he's going but today he forgot to tell her.

"I went to find my donor." He replied.

"You know your donor?" She asked in surprise.

"Yes, I do some research." He replied.

Candice walked back to the couch where she was seated.

"You never tell me so I can go with you, I want to see the family of your donor too." She said a little upset laced in her voice.

He sat down beside her and scooped her to his side.

"I went out very early today and I don't want to bother you. Besides I don't know whether they will see me so I'd better be alone." He said.

"I'm sure they know that you're on your way to our engagement party when you were hit that stray bullet, so they will understand if I'm with you." She said.

He never felt irritation with his fiancée before because he loves her but right now he felt that she's a little demanding. He doesn't like it.

"Of course they knew because it's all over the national news. What if I'm the one who died and not my donor, like the other way around? And the person who had my heart came to you with his fiancée on his side. How do you react?" He asked her staring at her.

"Arvell! Don't say like that." She exclaimed horribly.

"Just for a fact Candice, I want to know how you will feel so you can answer your question why I didn't bring you." He said. Though he has an agreement with Ryun's parents that they will keep it to Ella, he just wants to know how she will react if she's in Ella's situation.

She just looked at him but didn't say anything. What would be her thought about his question? How would she handle everything if it's him in that grave and not Ella's fiancé? Is she going to do what Ella did every day at the grave of her fiancé? How much love does she have for him?