Part 28

He's ready to go down to have his dinner.

The lift stopped at the 8th floor. When it opened he couldn't believe who's outside the lift and going to join him. The woman that occupied his thought before he came here in Italy and even before he went out in his room a seconds ago is now standing in front of him. He blinks his eyes. The lift closed. He pressed the open button and he looked at the woman.

"Hey!" She said.

"Hi!" He replied.

She moved in and he could smell her sweet fragrance that he loves.

When the lift closed, he presses the ground button.

"I don't know that you're here." He said looking at her intently.

"I arrived this afternoon. The Farlow have arranged this trip. Actually, I'm nervous because this is my first to travel outside US and alone but they assured me that I will be fine. So I'm here." She replied shrugging her shoulder.

She's really cute he thought.

"How long are you going to stay here?" He asked. He's excited that she's here right here in his hotel. Before he's in their ranch. They just exchanged the situation.

"Two weeks." She replied.
"It's too long. I don't what I'm going to do here for two weeks." She added.

"I'll be your tour guide here. Since you're staying in my hotel I'll give you the best service." He replied smiling almost grinning. His heart is humming because of happiness.

"Really? You're the owner of this hotel. That's a coincidence. Before you stayed in Farlow's Ranch now the Farlows stayed in your hotel. The couple has been here just recently. That's why before they left they booked a room for me and asked me to come." She replied laughing.

"Yes, I don't know that they stayed here, I wish I know. Anyway since you're the representative of Farlow I'll be your tour guide." He said.

"Sure, show me beautiful Italy." She replied showing her beautiful white even teeth that he loves. He misses this woman very badly.

But he's not going to take it in a hurry. That's not easy.

The lift stopped at the ground floor.

"What are you supposed to do?" He asked.

"I'm looking for something to eat." She replied.

"Ditto! Come follow me. Let's see what they have here." He said.

He didn't realize that he is holding her hand while pulling her to follow him. Maybe she doesn't notice it too. He just wondering the strange look of every people that they passed by.

"Arvell? Arvell!" Someone called his name and he turned to identify who's calling.

"Tessa. Hi!" He greeted the woman. She's one of Candice's friends.

"Oh, so you have found a replacement immediately?" Tessa said staring at their still entwined hands.

"Yes." He said pulling Ella closer to him.

"By the way, Ella this is Tessa, Candice's friend. Tessa this is Ella, my girlfriend." He introduced them. He squeezes Ella's hand and he knows Ella understood because she never said a word. She just extended her hand to Tessa for a handshake.

"Why did you say that?" Ella asked him when the woman turned away and left them.

"I'm sorry, I don't want them to think that I haven't moved on. I already have moved on. I realized that fate has revealed the real woman that I'm supposed to marry. I'm thankful for what had happened you know." He said looking at her eyes. He never let go of her hand. In case Tessa will turn to watch them.

"I see, so I'm sure she will tell your ex what she saw." She replied.

"That's for sure. Let them think that I don't cry for her." He said.

"Really you didn't cry, I heard you crying like mama cow." She replied teasing him.

"I swear I didn't. She's not worthy of a single drop of tear." He replied chuckling.

"You swear?" She teased him.

"I swear." He replied lifted up his right hand like taking an oath or pledge.

She laughs.

"See you swear that you cried." She said in between laughs.

"Miss Yssabella Bowen Lynne. I swear I never cry because of a woman." He said pulling her in his arms and hugging her neck. If they are not laughing people will think that he's going to strangle her neck.

She pinches him in the side that made him jump.

"Aw aw aw. That's painful." He said but laughing.

They are now entering the restaurant inside the hotel.

"Buonasera Signor Cornwell!
Signorina? (Good evening Mister Cornwell! Miss?) " Greeted the man at the door.

"Buonasera anche a te! Questo è Ella, la mia ragazza. (Good evening too! This is Ella, my girlfriend.)" He replied.

"Lei è bellissima! ( She's beautiful!)" Exclaimed the man.

He felt proud of her. She may not be wearing those flaunting dresses yet she's beautiful. Maybe even she wore in ragged clothes she will still look beautiful.

"La bellezza che viene da dentro. The beauty that comes from within.)" The man added.

He's now moving to guide them to their table.

He couldn't agree for more to what the man said. Ella is the real beauty. No makeups, no flaunting dress yet still look beautiful. It's not just him who noticed her beauty. First, it was Ryun. Then him. Now this man.

He pulled the chair out for her to sit down then he pulled his chair and sat down.

"I don't know what is good food in here. Can you order for me?" She asked sweetly.

"Sure, you can take hot and spicy?" He asked.

"I can but not very hot." She replied.

"Okay, better go for the safest. No hot and spicy. I'm not sure if their little hot and spicy is really little. We'll order not spicy." He said.

He doesn't want to give her the food that she will not enjoy. He scanned in the menu that isn't hot or spicy. He chooses Italian styles menus.

After he placed their order. He stared at her. How he really miss that face. The character. The attitude. She's the woman any man could wish for.

She doesn't understand when he told the man that she's his girlfriend because she didn't react. He's a little possessive inside. He doesn't want to give any man a chance to steal her. She's his. Not now but soon.