Part 3

Three months since her fiancé died because of the accident during the polo match. She's sitting again on top of his tombstone.
She never fails to visit his grave every day. She will come early in the morning to bring him a flower and will spend a few hours talking. She will leave to go to her work in the afternoon for her night shift. She's working in the hospital as a nurse.

That's her routine every day. When Ryun promised that he will only love her until his heart stops beating she promised too that she will only love Ryun until death comes her way. So sad that Ryun left her already.

As she sits on the ground she remembered their conversation that day. She felt that it's not going to be a good match. She tried to convince him but she didn't succeed.

"I don't want you to continue to join this match, Ryun." She said.

"Sweetheart, I promised you while we were on the beach that this is the last horse ride, I mean last competition. After this, we will get married and we will start our lives together. I will be going to take over our business that my Dad has been telling me long ago. It's time to settle down. The risky competition will be going to stop. I'll keep this promise Sweetheart. This is the last." Her fiancé said kissing her forehead.

"I know I can't change your mind with this. I love you so much and I will stand by your side. My blessings are with you." She said and kissed him lovingly.

"I love you too so much Sweetheart. We will start our lives soon." He replied.

After that, he went to the racing ground with the rest of the competitors.

She cried again remembering him being smashed on the ground.

"Ryunnnn!!!" She creamed from where she's sitting. She wants to run to the ground but so many hands have held her.

He fell on the ground and his horse has run through his head. She screamed and screamed his name. She can't stop crying.

She fainted and when her senses came back the horrible news came to her that Ryun didn't survive.

The doctor said that he's dead on arrival. It says that he suffered a Diffuse Axonal Injury caused by shaking or strong rotation of his head. Injury occurs because the unmoving brain lags behind the movement of the skull, causing brain structures to tear. There is extensive tearing of nerve tissue throughout the brain that caused brain chemicals to be released, causing additional injury. The tearing of the nerve tissue disrupts the brain's regular communication and chemical processes. This disturbance in the brain can produce temporary or permanent widespread brain damage, coma, or death. A person with a diffuse axonal injury could present a variety of functional impairments depending on where the shearing (tears) occurred in the brain.

But her Ryun was dead on arrival. She saw how his horse has rolled him on the ground. Even the next horse has stepped on him. She winced remembering it. It's tearing her heart. She wanted to scream. It's already three months but felt like it was only yesterday.

What will happen to her now, what life awaits for her? She has no family. They're supposed to build their family but the fate has been so cruel for her them. It took Ryun's life instantly. Why didn't even give him a chance to live?

She cried again.

"Miss, it's time to go to your work?" Said the old man who's cleaning the graveyard. He has been reminding her every time she's there. She's thankful that he didn't disturb her while she's with Ryun. He will only come to tell her that it's time to go.

"Thank you! I'll come back again tomorrow, please look after him." She said wiping her tears.

"Don't worry I will look after your sweetheart's grave." The old man replied. He has seen her there every day for three months.

She turned to have a last look at his grave and walked outside the graveyard to go to her work.

Though Ryun's family have told her that she doesn't need to work because they said that Ryun won't be happy to let her work. But they are not her family. Ryun is gone and she doesn't need to depend on his family while she can work for herself.

She told them that, she wants to use the profession she has. That she doesn't want to waste it. It's Ryun's money that sent her to school so she wanted to use it to make him proud.

His family just told her that in case she needed anything, just never to hesitate of asking them. They will always be there for her. This is what she's thankful for because Ryun has loved her so much that even his family have grown to love her as well.

Hope that she could eventually recover from her loss.

She entered the hospital and log in. Then she proceeds to the nurses quarters. She needs to get change her uniform.

"Hi, Ella!" Greeted one of the nurses

"Hi, Dolly!" She replied.

Dolly is one of her close friends. She doesn't have a best friend since she was studying and even in her workplace. Her best friend, big brother and suppose to be husband is Ryun. He's her everything.

"You've been crying again. I think you need to take some more leave than you're not in the good state. Ryun told you not to work right? And even his parents have told you too. You can actually stay with them and help them manage the business. You're good at math and even in management so I'm sure you're good at doing business than being here. It's not that I'm pushing you away, don't get me wrong, but this place isn't a good place of healing. Ryun's heart has been transferred to another body in this place. Think about that, at least in ranch they were only all good memories."