Part 27

That night, she couldn't sleep. She tossed and turned in her bed. When finally she falls into sleep her alarm goes off. She has no choice but to get up and get ready. They must leave around 7.

She washed up and get a change to her usual outfit. What else aside from her old nursing uniform she only have long sleeves and only a few short sleeves shirts and her denim pants. Fitted and mostly faded. Sandals and boots and running shoes.

She chooses to wear her skinny blue faded jeans matching with white cotton long sleeves. She rolled up the sleeves the way she always wore them if not under the sun. She put on her mid-calf dark brown boots to match her sling tiger pattern bag. She will just be going to hold her denim jacket in case she feels cold in the airplane later.

Satisfied with her reflection in the mirror, she pulled out her suitcase and goes down. She will drink her coffee first. It's not even 7.

Martha is already in the dining when she arrived.

"Good morning Martha. You always early. " She greeted.

"Good morning Ella. Getting old doesn't sleep longer." Martha replied.

"I just make my coffee." She said and make her coffee.

She's sipping her last coffee when the Farlow came in the dining.

"Good morning Dad, Mom!" She greeted them.

"Good morning  Ella!" Replied the two in unison.

"Would you like to have your coffee first, Mom, Dad?" She asked.

"No need, we will have it later. Are you ready to go?" Daddy Garreth asked.

"Yes, I'm ready." She replied trying to sound excited.

"Okay then, let's go." Daddy Garreth said.

Both of her and Mommy Sandy followed Daddy Garreth who's ahead of them pulling her suitcase.

They arrived at the airport in less than an hour.

"Enjoy your vacation, Ella." Mommy Sandy hugged her.

"Thanks, Mom, I will." She replied

"Enjoy Ella." Said Daddy Garreth hugging her too.

"Thanks, Daddy." She replied.

When the Farlow left she went directly to checked in her luggage. This is not her first time traveling via airplane. She's been traveling with Ryun before to watch him in his polo match. But it's only around the US not outside the country.

After she checked in her luggage she checks the gate where she will go to the boarding later. She will be going to go there and wait for the boarding time. When she reached the boarding gate. She sat on the seats provided for the waiting passengers.

At exactly 10 am the announcement came off that the passengers bound to Italy are ready for boarding. She queued up with the rest of the passengers.

She arrived at the Florence international airport around 4 pm. She never imagined that she can travel alone. She went directly to the immigration and handed her passport
After she's done she went to the carousel to claim her suitcase.

The Farlow told her that the hotel service will pick her up, she must find her name on every placard lined up showing to all the passengers passing. She's almost at the end but she hasn't seen her name. When the man showed up with a placard in his hand. He's rushing to queued up at the end. She hoped that it must be her service. She was right. It's her name written in the placard that he is holding.

"Hi, I'm Ella." She approaches the man.

"Hi, I'm sorry I am late right?" The man said with a few sweats in his forehead probably from running.

"No, you're just on time." She replied smiling. That's good that he speaks English because she knows nothing about the Italian language.

"Let's get out of here then. Give me your suitcase." The man said taking her suitcase.

"Thanks." She said and followed him.

They arrived at the hotel in less than 30 minutes. She thought it's far. The man dropped her at the entrance and the staff escorted her to the concierge to check in. She just told her name and the lady keyed in the computer.

"Oh, yes you're Miss Ella Lynne whom Mr. and Mrs. Farlow booked a room for you before they left. Hope you will enjoy your stay. He will escort you to your room." The lady told her giving her her keycard.

The man who got her suitcase took the keycard from her and moved ahead. She followed. When they reached her respective room. The man tapped the card to the door and the door opened.

The man then gave back the card.

"Hope you will enjoy your stay, Miss Lynne." He said.

"I'm sure I will. Thank you!" She replied.

The man left her and she closed the door.

The Farlow was right. The staffs are nice and her room, it's beautiful. Like she wants to stay there and not going out. She can see from the opened curtain the view outside. She walked towards the curtain and draw a little wider. Yes, the place is very nice. She will enjoy here, definitely. How she wish that Ryun is there with her.

It's still very early. She will take a shower first. She's been in her clothes for almost 12 hours now.

She prepared her change of clothes and all that she needed. Then she gets into the shower.

After her almost forever scrubbing her body she decided to come out and get dress. Her skin is turning purple because of too much soaking in the water. She dried herself and get changed. Blow-dry her hair. She glanced at the clock on the wall. It's only 6:20 pm. Still early to go down and find something to eat beside she's not hungry yet. So she decided to lie down instead and take a nap. She doesn't have a good sleep the last night because of mixed feeling. Excitement and fear to travel alone. She prayed and prayed that she will overcome it. She doesn't want to disappoint the Farlows. She knew that their intentions are for her own good.

She set an alarm to wake up at 7:30. It will be enough time to fix herself later.

Because of the sleepless night, she has gone through. The moment she closed her eyes, she's drifted into her dreamland sooner.

Woken up by her alarm. She sat up and stretched her arms and legs like a cat. She stood up and went to the bathroom to wee. When she looked at the mirror she too was horrified looking at her reflection. Her hair is messy even her shirt is crumpled.

She combs her hair and finds another shirt. She chooses to wear a simple blouse with tiny flowers. It's also matched with her fitted jeans. Then she put a slim brown belt outside the blouse a little lower in her waist. She put on her mid-calf boots and put in her shoulder her brown sling bag.

Now she's ready to explore the hotel's surrounding.