Part 7

She stopped in her rumbling when she heard a noise in her right side. She looked up and saw a tall man shaking off the grass in his jeans. How long he's been there? She stared at him, those blue eyes stared her back. She wanted to say something but she can't form any word. She felt ashamed. What would this man think about her? She's talking to the grave. He might think that she's insane.

She looks down at the book she was holding.

The man started to walk. Only a few steps he turned and told her.

"Nice book"

Then he left the place.

Who is he, she thought. She never saw that face in her entire life. Of course, because her life revolved only with Ryun, school, ranch, and church but Ryun were also present in all of them. They only parted when she's at school and he's in his training. Even he has a tournament and if it's near, she will come to see him. They rarely part. Well, only a few times when he competes overseas. And of course, during night time, she went back to their home. Though many times Ryun's parents really disagreed for her being alone. So they made a high fence around her house and secured the locks. Though they trusted their workers who can tell, what if outsiders passed?

I think for now she has no excuse not to move into Farlow's manor. Their reason before why she didn't move in is they don't want that people might think that they're sleeping together. Now that Ryun is gone there's no reason to argue with his parents.

When the man left the graveyard, she prepared herself to leave too.

"Sweetheart, I will not going to stay longer, I'll go to the hospital and give my resignation letter. But don't worry I'll come back after that. Then I'll be here with you until night." She said and stood up.

She walked out the door and hopped into Ryun's car, she used it as her service even he's still alive. Ryun always at the back of his horse and he only drives his car when they are going outside the ranch.

It didn't come to her mind that the owner of the car outside the graveyard is also inside. She saw it a few meters away from the entrance when she came. Or maybe she thought that they only parked there for some reason because the opposite of the graveyard is a park?

Why she bothered to think about it. She might not be going to see him again. Because she will be going to be busy on the ranch. She knows Ryun will understand her. It's his dream she only going to fulfill it for him.

She parked her car outside the reserved car park for employees.

She turned off the engine and grabbed her handbag and came out of the car.

She went directly to her nurse manager. Hoping that she will understand of her resignation. She will still be there for two weeks anyway, that's the standard notice of resigning.

She heaved a sigh as she walked to the nurse manager office door.

---

After a few conversations with the NM, she left the office with a happy heart. She understands her. She actually admired her that regardless of what had happened she still trying to do her best though it's her moment of grieve. The NM told her that she will give her resignation approved starting that day. She doesn't need to torture herself to finish her two weeks. Too many newly graduated nurses that will fill her spot.

She will tell Dolly that she will not be going to work for tonight.

After she sent a text message to Dolly she hopped into her car and drove back to Farlow's manor. She will tell them that she doesn't need to come to the hospital tonight.

But she changed her mind, she will tell Ryun first. People might think she's crazy but who cares. She drove to the graveyard and quickly park the car beside the road. There are few cars parking too. She just locks the car and runs to Ryun's grave.

"Guess what? I don't need to come to the hospital tonight. The NM helped me. She said that there's no need to torture myself going there for two weeks. I'm so happy sweetheart." She said happily.

The wind blows her hair, she hugged herself for the sudden cold wind hugging her.

"I'll have to go. I'll tell Dad and Mom about the good news. See you again sweetheart. I love you." She said kissing her index and middle finger and pasted to his grave.

"That's Ella." She heard her name mentioned by someone from somewhere inside the graveyard.

"Ella!" She heard steps coming towards her.

She turned to see who's calling. She doesn't know them.

"Yes?" She confusedly asked.

"Sorry. You might not know us but we both know you and Ryun. We're his fans. We came here to pay a visit." One man said.

"Thank you!" She said.

"Take care." The other man said.

"Thank you! I will, may I know your name please?" She asked.

"Jason, Rory." The taller man pointed himself as Jason and he pointed the other as Rory.

"Nice to meet you Jason, Rory. Thank you for visiting Ryun's grave." She said. "Have you two seen it?" She realized if the two have seen his grave.

"Yes, we saw you there just now, we know where it is," Rory replied.

"Great! I'll have to go now. See you!" She said and turn to leave them.

She rides her car and drove to the ranch.

Entering the road that leads to the manor, she saw the same car she was last seen outside the graveyard this morning. She blinked her eyes maybe it's just the same or maybe ohhh just really maybe.

After parking, she came out of the car and---
The man seated at the veranda with Ryun's parents is---

"You?" She said in surprise.

She heaved a sigh, felt like it suffocates her.