Chapter 1

Chapter 1

~Paisley's pov~

Hello everyone, my name is Paisley Classen and I am graduating from fashion school today with my best friend, Jen Stanley. I met Jen at school in grade 4, and ever since then my life has been totally awesome. Jen and I both share a passion for fashion. Hey I just rhymed! Yeah I'm awesome like that. Anyway, as I was saying we both share a passion for fashion and went to fashion school in London together.

"I can't believe we're already graduating. I wish it didn't have to end so quickly." Jen says with a sad look on her face as I smile at her weakly. We just finished getting ready for our grad and I was wearing a yellow knee-length dress with a sweetheart neckline. She was wearing a blue dress similar to mind but with a red belt and a peterpan collar and of course we made them ourselves.

"Well I think we can both use some cheering up!" I exclaim as I pull out my ipod and plug it into the speakers.

Jen squeals with excitement 'cause she knows exactly what I'm doing. I search through my music until I find "Best Song Ever" and play it really loud. We start giggling and then belt out the lyrics as loud as we can. Yeah, we're super big directioners. Once we reach Niall's solo I stop jumping around, and say, "Let us be silent for Niall's part." I stand there with my hand over my heart, obsorbing every beautiful note he sings, and when his part is done I fake faint.

"Oh Paisley you're so over dramatic." Jen says in between fits of laughter.

I look over at the clock and realize that it's 3:30 and I start panicing. "Jen, we're supposed to be there by now! Let's go, go, go!!"

"Hold your freaking horses Paisley, it doesn't actually start until 4:00." She states calmly as we leave our apartment.

~After the ceremony~

"Well, it's official. We're all done school." I say. Just then a lady that looks to be in her late 20s or early 30s approches us.

"Hi, my name is.."

"Lou freaking Teasdale!!" I yell, cutting her off. "You are an absolute genius with make-up and hair design. I'm a huge fan of your work."

"Well thank you. I'm assuming that you're Paisley Classen and Jen Stanley?" she asks. We nod and I smirk because I know that Jen is secretly freaking out right now. "Well, I hear that you girls were at the top of all your classes this year and I was wondering if you would like a job styling One Direction?"

Jen and I are absolutely gobsmacked. We can't believe that LOU TEASDALE is asking this. "We'd love to." Jen replies as calmly as she can.

"I know this is a little random, but I'm so busy with wedding plans and such that I just can't go on tour with the boys. And as I said before, I heard you two were absolute geniuses with designing soo..yeah."

"When do we start?" I ask.

"Would Friday work? I just have to run through some of the things that the boys like to wear and stuff like that with you."

"Yes!" Jen and I say in unison.

"Alright then, I'll give you the address and you guys can come in at 8:00am." She says giving us a piece of paper with the address on it.

I can't believe this... I just can't believe it. Who would have thought that I'd be a co-designer for One Direction! Finally I'll meet Niall, get married to him and start having little Nialler babies. Woah okay Paisley, you're getting a little too ahead of yourself.

~Authors note~ Hey everyone, I hope you all like my story and let me know what you think of it. I'll try and upload every 2 days or so, it depends on how busy I'm going to be. But I hope you enjoy reading it!!!!!

P.S. Enjoy the little gif on the side.