Chapter 4

Chapter 4

~Niall's pov~

"It's okay, I'm used to it." Those words kept repeating in my mind. What did Paisley mean by that. Do guys always treat her badly and, ooo food!! I'm starving. It's about time they brought my chicken here.

~Paisley's pov~

I think I'm going to have to accept the fact that Niall and I are going to be just friends forever. Of course I'm always going to wish it were more, but I'd rather have him in my life as a friend than not at all.

"Well you seem deep in thought." I look over to face a worried looking Liam.

"Oh, yeah. It's nothing, really." He gives me an unsure look but shruggs it off and continues eating.

"So how long are we gonna be on tour?" Jen asks.

"About 4 months." Zayn replies while staring at his phone. He's texting an awful lot, it's probably Perry! I just think that they're the cutest couple ever.

"Oh, Zayn I forgot to congratulate you on your engagement." I tell him."

A huge toothy grin appears on his face and he says "Thanks. Are you fans of Little Mix?"

"Yes! Omg we LOVE Little Mix" Jen butts in.

"Great. I'll make sure to introduce you to them someday then." and with that Jen and I share a high five, but we missed and I spilled my milk shake all over Liam by accident. oops.

"AHH! What the fudge monkeys?" He screams. I started laughing like crazy and then everyone started to join in slowly, and soon we were all rolling on the floor laughing.

"Alright, that's enough!" Liam said. Oh boy, he looked mad.

"Yeah I think we should go back to the flat. Do you girls want to come?" Harry asks. Jen and I look at each other and nod.

"Alright then. Let's goooooo!!" Louis screams as he runs out the door. Jen and I laugh while the boys just roll their eyes playfully.

~Harry's pov~

I can tell that Niall likes Jen, but I really like her too. I just hope this won't do anything to ruin our friendship. As we're walking to the van it starts to get cold. I look over at Jen and she's shivering.

"Here take my coat." I offer her and she accepts gladly.

"Thanks. It can get so cold in London at night." She points out.

Niall catches up to us and wispers something into Jen's ear and I could just barely hear him say "Can I ask you something later?" and she nods.

Oh crap, I hope he isn't going to ask her out. 

~Back at the flat~

"so what do you guys wanna do?" Louis asks as Liam rushes to his room to change his pants.

"Watch a movie and order pizza!" Niall yells.

"We just ate. I think we'll live without pizza." zayn says. But Niall gives him big puppy eyes and Zayn finally gives in. "Fiine, just don't order six extra large pizza's this time. Last time we were eating pizza for days."

Niall lets our a little girly squeal which causes the girls to laugh. He blushes as he runs off to order his 'precious' pizza.

"So what movie should we watch?" I ask.

"Leap year!" Paisley screams. 

"Noooo. We watch that twice a month. How about an action movie." Jen suggests.

"OOh yeah! 'Batman begins'?" I ask

"You're a batman fan?" Paisley asks.

"Yeah aren't you?"

"I love batman!! Honestly I think he's just the best out of all the superheros. I mean come one, who doesn't love a ninja. Am I right?" she says very enthusiastically. 

~Jen's pov~

Well Paisley and Harry are getting along quite fine. I'm glad of it because I think I'm developing some feelings for Niall. He said he wanted to ask me something later. I wonder what it is?

A/N: alright so let me know what you thought of this chapter. Feedback is always apprciated. :)