Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~Paisley's pov~

"Paise, I'm gonna be going on another date tonight with Niall!" Jen squeals as she's looking for some shoes to match her pink dress with black lace covering it. (A/N: Jen's dress is in the picture on the side.) I made that dress for her as a Christmas present last year and I'm honoured that she is wearing it.

"Go with your nude coloured high heels. They always look best with that dress." I tell her.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about those shoes, thanks!"

"So where are you guys going tonight?" I ask.

"Niall said it's a surprise, but I'll tell you all about it when I get back." I still feel very jealous, but I've gotten used to her talking about Niall. Plus we've all become great friends and I don't want to ruin that.

Just then I got a text.

From Harry: All the guys are out with their girls right now and I'm bored :/ Wanna go do something?

To Harry: Sure, how about we watch some movies or something.

From Harry: Alright, I'll be at your flat in about 15 minutes, I'm going to go buy candy first.

To Harry: Yay!!!!! :)

"Who are you talking to?" Jen asks with curiosity written all over her face.

"It's just Harry. He's coming over and we're gonna have a movie marathon tonight."

"OOoo, is there something going on that I should know about?" Jen asks me with a smirk.

"Omg Jen, we're just friends. There's nothing to get excited about." Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Well that must be Niall. How do I look?" she asks doing a little twirl.

"Like a rock star! Now go get em tiger" I say while laughing.

"I'm confused am I a rock star of a tiger?" She jokes as she walks up to the door.

"Hello jen. Wow! You look gorgeous!!" Niall exclaims. 

Jen blushes and says, "Thanks Niall. And you look very handsome tonight."

As they're about to walk out of the apartment I yell, "Make sure she's back at a respectable time, or you'll have to deal with me!" They laugh and go down stares.

~ten minutes later~

*Knock knock*

I walk up to the door and peer through the peep hole and see Harry standing there with at least ten bags of candy in his hands.

"Well hello there. Ooooo candy!!!!" I squeal like a little five year old.

He laughs and hands me the bags. "I heard that swedish fish are your favourite so I got two bags of those for you."

"Yess! Thanks and I can't pick a movie." 

"How about a comedy first." He says.

"Okay! Have you ever seen 'What about Bob'?" He shakes his head and I am quite shocked. "Really? It's like one of the best movies in comedy making history!"

He laughs and yells, "Well then, don't just stand there woman, put it in!"

I laugh as I go get the movie.

"So....you like Niall don't you?" He asks as I whip my head around surprised by his question.

"Is it really that obvious?"

"No, I think I'm the only one that's guessed it." He says as I let out a sigh of relief.

"And you like Jen don't you?" He nods and I look at him with a weak smile.

"I have an idea." He states. "I was thinking maybe we could try experimenting with something."

"Like what?" 

"Well... maybe we could try making them jealous. It's just an idea, you don't have to do it if you don't want to."

I think about it, and it's a very tempting idea. There wouldn't be any harm in it, if it doesn't work then we'll just keep going on with life. But if it does work than Harry could possibly get Jen, and I would possibly get Niall.

"Alright, but only on one condition." I say sternly.

"What is it?"

"There can be no kissing." I say pointing my finger at him. 

I know you might think it's pathetic, but I'm nineteen years old and I've never been kissed.

"Deal." He says shaking my hand. "Now let's watch the greatest movie in comedy making history." 

I laugh and pop the dvd in.

~Jen's pov~

"This is the best date I've ever been on Niall. Thank you so much." I tell Niall.

We went out for Supper at a very romantic Italian bistro, went for a walk where he bought me a rose and now we're about to go onto the big Ferris wheel.

He smiles at me and says, "You're welcome, and the same goes for me too." He look at me with that adorable smile and I can't help but blush.

"Awe, you're blushing." He points out, which makes me blush even more and he just laughs.

When we get on the Ferris wheel I start to get really excited. I've never actually been on one before. We start going higher and higher until we're at the top and I look at the city around me.

"It's beautiful!" I exclaim breathless. Then the Ferris wheel stops.

He takes my chin in his hand so I'm facing him. "not as beautiful as you." He says. I start to get lost in his gorgeous blue eyes and he starts to lean in. Finally our lips meet, and instantly I feel the fireworks. We pull away from each other and the Ferris wheel begins to move again. We're smiling at each other like idiots, but I can't help it. This is definitely the best date ever!

A/N: So do you guys think that Paisley's and Harry's plan will work. Let me know what you thought of the chapter!xxxxxxxx