Chapter 20

Chapter 20

~Paisley's pov~

I was sitting in my hotel room all alone on a Saturday night, because Harry ditched me for Jen on movie night. Of I course I don't mind though. I think they're the cutest couple EVER! As I was trying to search for a movie I got a text.

From Niall: So I'm guessing that Harry isn't there for movie night?

To Niall: You guessed right :/ I'm soooo borreeed!!

From Niall: Lol. Do you want me to come over for your movie night then?

To Niall: YESSSS PLEASE!!! And bring candy!!!!!!!!

From Niall: Okay I'll be there in about ten minutes.

Ten Minutes to get ready, I think to myself as I look in the mirror. I'm wearing my favourite gray sweatpants, an off the shoulder yellow shirt and my hair was in a messy bun. I didn't have time to find a new outfit so I just curled my hair and did my makeup. I looked in the mirror one more time and decided that I looked good enough. Just then I heard the door knock. I open it to find a smiley Niall.

"Hello beautiful." he say, causing me to blush.

"Hello. So what movie do you want to watch?" I ask.

"I don't care. You choose your favourite movie." 

I let out a squeal and say, "Leap Year it is then." Niall groans.

"I didn't know what kind of candy you liked so I got a big tub of sour gummy worms." he states.

"YESS!! I love those." I say as I get the movie started.

Halfway through the movie I felt a weight on my shoulders. I look over and see Niall's arm around me. I didn't really know what to do, so I just nestled into him. I was listening to his heartbeat and started to drift into a deep sleep.

~Niall's pov~

She sleeping in my arms right now, and she's so beautiful. I'm under a trance whenever I look at her. She's breathing so peacefully, and I start to get drowsy. Soon I fall asleep too.

~Paisley's pov~

I woke up the next morning in Niall's arms. I felt so safe with him. When I looked up at him, I see his mouth slightly open, and he was snoring lightly. I couldn't help but laugh. Soon, he starts to wake up.

"Good morning." I say to him in a cheerful tone.

"Good morning." he replies with a smile growing on his face.

"You snore, you know that?" I say, laughing.

"Sorry about that. The guys are always complaining about it."

"I don't mind. It's actually kinda cute." I say blushing. I can't believe I just said that.

"Oh, so you think I'm cute?" he asks.

"Well....there's no denying your attractive, and are you hungry? I'm starving." I say trying to change the subject, and he laughs.

"You think I'm cute." he starts to chant.

"lalalalala I'm not listening!" I shout with my hands over my ears, and then we both start to laugh.

"So, do you want to have breakfast in the hotel restaurant, or order room service?" I ask.

"I feel like having a lazy day. Are you okay with ordering?" he asks.

"I was actually hoping you'd say that." I reply.

After we finished eating, he starts to stare at me. I don't know what to do so I just smile at him.

"You're really pretty, you know that?" He asks, as my face becomes a complete tomato. "Awe, you're blushing."

"I always blush when a guy compliments me." I say blushing even more.

"Why is that?" he questions.

"Well, guys don't usually pay much attention to me. They always go after Jen, so I don't get too many compliments like that." I state.

"Ah.. Paisley... Would you wanna maybe go on a date with me tonight?" he asks. Did I hear right? Did THE Niall Horan, the man of my dreams just ask me on a date? 

"Did you just ask what I think you asked?" I question. He nods his head with a hopeful look in his eyes. "I'd love to!" I exclaim, as I give him a big hug.

He looks back at me smiling and says, "I'll pick you up at seven. I should go back to my room now, the boys are probably wondering where I am." And with that he leaves me with a huge idiotic grin on my face. 

I'm so happy right now. Words can't describe how happy and excited I am! I look at the clock, and it's 2:30. Wow, we slept in late. I should probably start getting ready for our date now.

A/N: It's great to be back home now. I'm very happy with this chapter, so I hope you all like it as well. AAHHH I love Paisall!!!xxxxxxxxxxxx