Chapter 21

Chapter 21

~Paisley's pov~

I've been dreaming about this night for my entire life, and I am so nervous. Niall's taking me on a surprise date, but he said that it was formal. I'm wearing a purple dress that I made last week. (A/N: The whole outfit is in the picture on the side.) I really hope that Niall likes it. I was doing some last minute adjustments to my hair when I heard a knock on the door. When I opened the door I didn't see Niall, but a very curious looking Jen.

"Where on earth are you going, looking so gorgeous?" she asks.

"Umm...Niall's taking me out on a date." I squeal.

"Really?! O.M.G! I'm so happy for you!" Jen screams.

"Do you think he'll like my dress?" I ask.

"Guurl, he'd be crazy not to think that it's absolutely stunning!" Jen says, making me laugh as she walks into my room. "So when did he ask you? And where's he taking you?"

"He asked me this afternoon, and he won't tell me where he's taking me. I hate surprises, but at the same time I love them." I say.

"This is so exciting. Soon he'll ask you to marry him, and you'll have little baby Niallers running all around!" Jen gushes.

"Wow, slow down there girl. This is just our first date." I say laughing. Just then, I hear another knock on the door. "that must be him." I state.

"Well don't just stand there woman. Answer it!" Jen shouts. She seems more excited about this than I am.

I open the door and see Niall standing there in a tux with a bow-tie. He never liked wearing bow-ties, but he knows that I love it when guys wear them.

"Wow.... you look so.... stunning." He says breathlessly. 

I blush an say, "Thanks. And you look very handsome tonight."

He smiles at me and offers his arm, I accept it gladly. I can't believe this is happening to me. I just can't believe it!.

"Sooo...where are we going?" I ask as were driving through Sidney. Oh, I forgot to mention that we're in Australia right now.

"I told you it's a surprise, so you're just going to have to wait." He says. I sigh, and suddenly the car comes to a halt. As I step outside, I look around me and see that we're on a beautiful beach.

He leads me to a table with dinner for two by the ocean. There's spaghetti, wine, and candles. Everything seems perfect.

"Oh Niall, it's just so.... breathtaking. I love it." I say with a huge grin growing on my face.

He smiles at me and says, "I'm really glad you like it."

"Well, I guess we should eat before the food gets cold." I point out.

"Oh yes!" he exclaims as he pulls out one of the chairs for me to sit in.

After we finished eating, we decided to go for a walk, barefoot along the shore, and we started talking about all kinds of things.

"You look so beautiful tonight." he says, staring at me in awe.

I blush and say, "You already said that tonight." 

I start to shiver. "You're cold, here take my jacket." he offers, and I accept.

As he wraps the jacket around my shoulders, we just stare at each other. Soon I start to get lost in his gorgeous blue eyes. He starts to lean in slowly, and so do I. Finally our lips meet, and we share a long, passionate kiss. BOOM!! Cue the fireworks. When we pulled away we start to grin like total idiots.

"It's getting late. We should probably go back." he says. But I don't want to go back, I want this moment to last forever. I nod, and we make our way back to the car.

When we get to my hotel room I face him and say, "I really enjoyed this night. Thank you."

"Me too. We'll definitely have to do this again." he says, and my belly erupts with butterflies. "Good night." he says. Then he kisses me again, and walks back to his room.

I enter into my room, and throw myself on the bed and ponder everything that happened this night. I'm so totally in love with him.

A/N: So what did you think of the date idea? I hope ya'll liked this chapter!!xxxxxxxxxxxx