Chapter 27

Chapter 27

~Paisley's pov~

We were just leaving Germany, and on our way to Italy. Just three more weeks until I can see Niall again!

"I'm so excited for tonight's celebration party!" Drew exclaimed.

"Why is that?" I demand.

"Because we can stay up as late as we want."

"Oh yeah! I forgot that tomorrow is a free day." I squeal.

"Yup. It'll be an awesome party." Drew says.

~At the party~

It's one in the morning right now, and this party is in full swing. We rarely get to stay up this late because we usually have a performance almost everyday. As I was sipping on my drink I see Drew stumbling towards me.

"Helllooo Paaise." he slurs. Someone's had a bit too much to drink.

"Hello Drew. I think you should go to bed now." I say grabbing him, and making our way to his room.

"Whyy. I'm fiine." he whines.

"You're drunk Drew. Come on, you need to get to sleep."

We just got to his hotel room, and lead him in, and take him to his bed. While he's lying down, I go to find some aspirin and water for him to take in the morning. I walk in and see him struggling to take his shoes off.

"Here, let me help." I say, walking up to him. 

After I take his shoes off he stands up and looks straight into my eyes.

"You know... you're an amazing girrl. Actually you're more than amazing. I love you Paisleeyy." he slurs. I'm quite shocked at what he said, but I brush it off because I know he's drunk.

Before I know it, he kisses me roughly. I freeze, and then try to push him off of me, but he's too strong. Eventually, I relax more and I kiss him back. I don't know why I did that. His kisses are so addicting, that I can't stop. Finally I muster up some strength and push him off of me, and slap him right across the face.

He smirks, and then falls down on his bed to fall asleep. I quickly leave his room and rush towards mine. When I walk in I throw myself on my bed, and start crying. I grab my phone and call Jen.

"Paisley, why are you calling? It's one if the freaking morning." I hear Jen say.

"I'm sorry. I just... I needed to talk to someone." I say in between sobs.

"Paisley, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Drew just....he just kissed me!" I whisper shout.

"He did what? Why would he do that."

"He was drunk and wasn't thinking straight. He started going on about how much he loved me and then kissed me." I say.

"Does Niall know?" she asks.

"No. I don't think it would be such a good idea to tell him." I reply.

"I think you should. If he ever found out about this, and that you didn't tell him, he would be very angry." she points out. I know she's right, but I could never tell him. He can get so jealous, and he might do something very bad to Drew.

"No, I can't tell him. You have to promise me that you won't tell him." I say quickly.

"If you tell him that he was drunk, and wasn't thinking straight, I don't think it will be that bad." she says.

"No, you don't understand." I say, starting to get frustrated.

"Well, you did nothing wrong." she states.

"Jen... it's not the fact that he kissed me that I'm upset....it's because I... well I kissed him back." I say, and the guilt kicked in all at once. I felt absolutely horrible. I don't deserve Niall, I'm probably the worst girlfriend in history, and that's and understatement.

A/N: Do you guys think that Paisley will tell Niall? Let me know what you thought of this chapter.xxxxxxx