Chapter 3

Chapter 3

~Niall's pov~

When Jen walked into the room I felt my heart stop. She was so bright, beautiful and she had such an outgoing personality. I can tell by the way Harry's staring at her that he likes her too, but I guess I'll just have to beat him to her. Paisley's a nice girl too and I can tell that we'll be great friends. I've always wanted a little sister and I think she'll grow to be like one to me. Well..I don't actually know how old she is.

"Niall what are you staring at?" Jen asks me. oh crap, I forgot I was staring at her the whole time. She's just so beautiful. 

"I was just wondering how old you two were. You both look so young and all." There, that should work for a cover up.

"we're both nineteen." Paisley tells me.

"Really? how many years of college have you been doing?" I ask.

"Well, We both skipped a grade and graduated from high school at sixteen. After that we immediately took up hairdressing school where we also learned how to do make-up and nails." Jen said.

"Then we took two years on schooling at the fashion school here in London." Paisley finished

"So where are you guys really from? I mean you have American accents." Louis asks.

"Oh, yeah we're both actually from Canada, but we moved here for our two years of fashion school. We've always wanted to live here and this seemed to be the perfect excuse." Jen answered.

She had such a beautiful voice, I could listen to it forever.

~Jen's pov~

I can tell that Harry and Niall keep staring at me and I feel bad for Paise because Niall was always been her favourite. I just hope that she doesn't notice that he's staring at me too.

~Paisley's pov~

We were telling the boys about our schooling and about Canada when suddenly I realized how hungry I was.

"Well now that we're done, I better be off to go check on Lux." Lou tells us. "You can do whatever you like now." and with that she leaves the scene.

"Well I for one am starving! Who's up for some lunch?" I ask.

"Of course you're hungry. I swear she's like a human garbage can." Jen says laughing

Gee, Thanks Jen. I always love being compared garbage in front of five hot guys.

"Oh! So you think we're hot?" Zayn pipes up.

Crap, did I just say that out loud?...oops.

"Umm..well..I mean...there's no denying that you guys are.. attractive?" I ask almost in a questioning manner. They all start laughing and I can feel my cheeks burning up like a red pepper.

"Well I think we should go to nandos!" Niall exclaims and the rest of the boys groan.

"Not again, Niall. We go there seven times a week." Liam whines.

"We've never been to nandos so I'm all for it." Jen tells them. Nialls eyes open wide in shock.

"You've lived here for two years and you've never been to nandos?" Jen and I just shake our heads. "Well then, we are definietly going."

All the boys reluctantly walk downstares to the van with Paul. Niall opens the door for us and After Jen walks out I'm the last one to leave the building. While Niall is destracted by Jen he shuts the door literally in my face.

"Ouch!" I yell. That really hurt my nose.

"I am so so so so sorry!" Niall says with concern all over his face. "I just didn't see you."

"It's okay, I'm used to it." I tell him. Gah! Why does this always happen to me!!! Why does Jen ALWAYS get the guy that I like.

A/N: I'm sorry that this chapter is really short but I was kinda in a rush to write it. but I hope you enjoy it all the same. :)