Chapter 17

Chapter 17

~Jen's pov~

"Jen, you got another bouquet of flowers!" Paisley exclaimed as she rushed up to me with another white box. I opened it and found a dozen white roses, and another note.

"Well?.. What does it say." Paisley asks impatiently.

"Dear Jen, I know you've probably been wondering who I am for the last week. If you want to find out who this is, meet me on the ninth hole at the golf course at seven tonight. Affectionately, your secret admirer.... Paise! I'm finally gonna find out who he is!!!" I scream in her ear.

Paisley laughs. "Okay, well don't just stand there woman. Let's go get you ready!"

I'm so stoked about meeting this mystery man. But at the same time I'm really nervous. What if he turns out to be creepy stalker, or some kid pulling a prank on me?

"Do you have any idea of what I should wear tonight?" I ask.

"Here let me check my closet." 

"Do you think I should put my hair up, or leave it down?"

"Hold on. How about we find a dress first." Paisley says laughing.

I've been playing with my hair for about five minutes now, and Paisley's still looking for the perfect dress. I'm mostly excited because I now have another chance at love, and I'm so glad it came soon.

"Aha! I think I may have found our lucky winner!" Paisley squeals as she holds up a beautiful teal coloured, knee length dress. (A/N: The whole outfit is in the picture on the side.)

"It's gorgeous! When did you make that one?" I ask totally breathless.

"Just before the tour started." She states proudly.

~6:45~

"Well, how do I look?" I ask Paisley.

"If that guy doesn't think you look beautiful tonight, then he's a total.... douface" 

"Douface? Oh Paise, you're so weird." I say while giggling. "Well I guess I should go now. Wish me luck!" I exclaim as I leave the room. I did my hair in one long braid wrapping around my head and then dangling on the side, for those of you who were wondering.

As I'm making my way to the golf course I start to get even more nervous than before. Should I go? Maybe I should just go back to the hotel... but I really want to see who it is! Okay I'll go and peek through the bushes to see who it is, and if it's some weirdo I'll just go back to the hotel. I reach the ninth hole and go into the bushes. I peer over through them carefully, and see a head of curly locks. Is that really Harry? I think to myself completely flabbergasted.

"Harry?" I ask as I come out of the bushes. "Is that really you?"

He turns around and sees me. "Hello Jen." he says holding his breath. He was wearing a black suit and looked very handsome.

"You're my secret admirer?" He nods. "Why didn't you ever tell me that you liked me?" I demand.

"I was going to but....well, Niall kinda got to you first." he replies.

As he walks up to me I don't know what to do. He stops in front of me and we just stare into each other eyes. Slowly he starts to lean in, and I start to feel butterflies in my stomach. Finally our lips meet, and I can't tell you how awesome it felt to be with Harry. It just felt so right. Unlike with Niall, Harry seemed to me more than just a mere crush. I felt like I could really, and truly love him.

We pull away and we're both grinning like idiots. "Do you want to go on a little date right now?" He asks. I nod my head and we make out way to his car.

He took me to supper at a very expensive sushi restaurant, and then we had a little tour of the city. When we got back to my room at the hotel I stop and look him in the eyes and kiss him once more. I never thought I could feel this way about someone until tonight. I felt like Harry could really protect me, and love me back.

A/N: So what do you all think of Jarry? Okay that ship name sound kinda weird, but if you have a better suggestion just let me know.xxxxxxxxxx