Chapter 16

Chapter 16

~Paisley's pov~

It's been two weeks since Niall and Jen broke up. Slowly the awkwardness is going away, and we're all starting to hang out again. 

We just arrived in America, and I'm unpacking all my make up and clothes when I hear a knock on the door.

I go to answer it and there's a man standing there with a long white box. "Are you Jen Stanley?" he asks.

"No, I'm her best friend. Is that for her?"

"Yes it is. If you could sign here please, that would be much appreciated." he says smiling.

I sign the papers and he hands the box over to me. "Paise, who was at the door?" Jen asks.

"Someone delivered these to you." I say handing the box over to her.

She opens it and gasps. I look over shoulder and see a dozen yellow roses with a note. "What does the note say?" I ask.

"Dear Jen, I've always liked you from the moment we first met. I love all your little quirks and perfections. Affectionately, from your secret admirer." Jen squeals the last part.

"Omg Jen, someone has a total crush on you!! Let me see the note." Jen shows me the note and immediately I recognize the handwriting.

I get up, and walk towards the door. "Where are you going?" Jen asks, still sniffing her roses.

"I'm just going out shortly, I'll be right back." I say.

I close the door and walk straight towards Harry's room. As soon as I knock he opens the door.

"Oh hey Paise. What's up?" he asks.

"You know exactly why I'm here, Harry. You sent Jen the roses didn't you?" He nods. "I didn't know you still liked her."

"You never asked. I suppose you're going to tell her who sent the roses now, won't you?" 

"No, I'm going to let you do that yourself." I say. "I Should go back to our room now. I trust you'll do the right thing and tell her yourself, and try to make it soon." 

"Alright." he says as I close the door behind me.

"Hey Paisley!!" I hear Louis scream right in front of me.

"Louis SHUT UP!" I yell back.

"Shh, you should be quiet, we're in a hotel you know." he shouts at me.

I sigh and walk away. This stupid argument isn't worth my time. As I'm walking towards my door I bump into someone. I look up and see Niall staring at me with his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"Hey Paisley, I was wondering if you can fix this shirt for me. Zayn stole it from me and accidentally ripped it." he asks.

"Of course I can fix it, Niall." I say as I grab it out of his hands.

"Oh and Paisley?"

"Mmhm?"

"I like your hair like that. You should leave it down more often." he says winking at me. I start to feel the butterflies in my stomach as I smile at him and enter my room. Does he like me? No, he can't. He can get any girl he wants, and I'm not good enough for him.

~Niall's pov~

I have to admit, I think I'm actually starting to develope feelings for Paisley. It's not some childish crush like I had for Jen. I feel way different when I'm around her than what I ever felt with Jen.

A/N: Ooo our little Nialler's getting a crush!! I hope you liked the chapter, and let me know what you think about it.xxxxxxxx