Chapter 9

Chapter 9

~Jen's pov~

It's been two weeks since the tour started. Paise and I have been super busy with getting the boys ready for all their concerts and interviews.

*Knock Knock*

I open the door of my hotel room and see a smiley Niall.

"Hello love. Do you have plans for tonight?" He asks.

"No, Paisley's going to have her movie night with Harry tonight, and they usually watch movies that I hate."

"Great. Wanna go on another date tonight?"

"Sure!" I exclaim.

"Alright, I'll pick you up at 6:00. I have a little surprise planned for you." He says with a huge grin on his face and skips off to his room.

"Well he's excited." I say to myself.

~6:00pm~

I look in the mirror one more time. (A/N: Jen's outfit is in the picture on the side.)

"Where are you going tonight looking all fancy." Paisley asks.

"Niall's taking me on another date tonight!!" I shout happily.

"Oh. You really like him, don't you?" She asks.

"Oh Paise, I really really DO like him. I think I'm even falling for him completely." And it's true, I really do think I'm falling in love with him.

"Oh." Is all she says in reply, and she looks very downcast. 

"Jen, I'm here." Niall says from outside the door.

"Coming!" I say letting out a little squeal.

"Hello gorgeous! You look perfect for tonight." He says. He's wearing a black suit with his hair all messy. Just the way I like it.

I blush and say, "Thank you."

While we're driving in the car I ask, "So where are we going tonight?"

"I already told you it's a surprise." He says. "You're really impatient." 

When we stopped I looked around me and saw that we were at a beautiful park with many trails. As I started walking he wrapped hi hands around my eyes.

"What are you doing?!" I demand.

"Just trust me, you'll love it."

After walking a short way, he takes his hands off my face and I look ahead. I see that he set up a romantic picnic with all sorts of food, and there's a guitar sitting on the edge of the blanket.

"Niall, it's so...perfect." I say breathlessly.

"Well lets dig in then." He says. I laugh.

"You're always hungry Niall." I point out.

After we finished eating we started talking. He then pulled out his guitar and started to play "Little Things" For me. I was totally mesmerized by the whole thing.

When he finished singing to me, we started to get lost in each others' eyes. He leaned in to kiss me and once again, BOOM! Cue the fireworks. After we pulled away from each other he looks at me and says.

"Jen, can I ask you something?" I nod. "Well, I was wondering if...well, I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend." I gasp as he looks at me with hopeful eyes. 

"Oh Niall, how could I ever say no to you!" I say as I wrap my arms around him. 

He kisses me again and says, "I really am the luckiest man in the world!"

~Paisley's pov~

"Anakin Skywalker's so hot!" I exclaim as Harry rolls his eyes.

"You wanted to watch "Star Wars" just so you could look at him, didn't you?" Harry asked.

"Well do you blame me. I mean look at him, he's so gorgeous!" I say.

"Whatever." He mutters.

Just then the door opens revealing a starstruck Jen.

"Hey Jen. How was the date?" I ask.

"Niall asked me to be his girlfriend." She screams. My heart sinks.

"Did you say yes?" Harry asks. I can tell that he's really hurting too.

"Of course I did! He planned the perfect date too. We had a picnic in this beautiful park, he sang to me, we kissed and then he asked me." My heart starts to shatter now.

"I'm so happy for you." I say giving her a fake smile and hug her.

"Well I should go." Harry says very blankly.

"Alright, bye Harry." I say.

"Bye Paise." He gives me a hug and then leaves.

"Sooo... when are you and Harry going to get together?" Jen demands, wiggling her eyebrows.

I roll my eyes. "You have no idea who I like." I mutter under my breath as I go to get ready for sleep.

A/N: Hello everyone. So let me know what ya'll think about this chapter.xxxxxxxxx