Chapter 34

Chapter 34

~Paisley's pov~

The visit to Mullingar was great. I met Greg, Denise, and their baby Theo. He is soo adorable! Niall also showed me all of his favourite places around the town, and we went on a little road trip to see some castles. I love castles.

"You did absolutely wonderfully." Niall said looking at me with pride.

I grinned and said, "I told you they'd love me."

"Um... from what I remember, I'm the one that told you that they'd love you." Niall states.

"Whatever." I mutter, causing him to laugh.

"So now that we're back in London, what do you want to do?" he asks.

"I just wanna go for a nice walk." I reply.

He nods and says, "That's fine with me. I know exactly where we can go walk."

He leads me to a park with all sorts of beautiful trails. There's also a pond with a bunch of ducks in it.

"This trail looks nice." I say, pointing to a trail with a bunch of Elm trees. Elm trees are my favourite.

"Alright then." he says.

After walking for quite a long while, he grabs onto my arm, and stops me.

He looks straight into me eyes. "There's something I want to ask you." he says. And with that he gets down on one knee and pulls out a little box.

I gasp. "Don't you think that we're a little young for that?" I exclaim.

He laughs and says, "Don't worry, I'm not proposing to you....yet." I blush immensely. "Paisley, I love you, and I don't know what's going to happen in the future, but I want to give you this ring as a sign that no matter what happens between us, I will always love you. I want you to know that my feelings for you will never change. As I said before, this isn't an engagement ring. It's a promise ring, and I want you to wear it with pride, and show all the guys that come in your life that you belong with me. Will you accept it?"

I stand there, speechless with tears in my eyes. I stretch out my left hand and nod. he puts the ring on my fourth finger and kisses me hand, then he stands up and kisses me on the lips.

We pull away from each other and I say, "I love you Niall James Horan. So much."

He smiles at me. "And I'll always love you, Paisley Jeanne Classen, forever."

And with that we make our way back to the boys' apartment. I can't believe how wonderful my life is. I have six of the greatest friends, and one of them is my boyfriend. As we walk into the apartment, I look around and see all the hectic activities going on. Louis and Harry are trying to make a smoothie, but forgot to put the lid on the blender, and well...you can guess how that turned out. Jen's refereeing a wrestling match between Liam, and Zayn, and might I add that they are breaking very many pictures and vases. Sure they're all extremely crazy, but they are my new family, and I will love them all forever.

A:N/ Well...there you have it...that was the last chapter of my very first fan fiction :( I'm so thankful for all the support that you guys have giving me. I really really hope you all liked my story and don't forget to check out my other fan fiction that I just started. I'm going to start writing some more chapters tomorrow night!!!! It's called 'A Long Journey With One Direction' and it's a Louis tomlinson fan fic. I hope you'll all check it out. Again, thank for all the support for this story, it means so much to me!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx