Chapter 19

Chapter 19

~Paisley's pov~

"I still can't believe I met Munro Chambers...THE Munro Chambers!" I exclaim as Jen and I are getting the boys ready for their concert.

"Would you shut up about that Munro dude already?" Niall snaps. Man, he's been acting all grouchy since we went to Timmies. What's his problem?

"Sorry about that guys.... it's just, I've watched Munro act for most of my life in all my favourite TV shows and movies, so it's really exciting for me." I say.

"It's alright Paise.Niall's just being a Mr. grumpy pants." Harry says.

"Well, I'm all done with your make up, Harry. Who's next?" I ask.

"You can do Niall's hair next. I still have Louis and Zayn to finish after that." Jen tells me.

"Alright Niall, come on over here." I say. 

"What's so great about this Munro guy anyway? He's not even that hot." Niall says.

"Okay Niall, we dropped the subject a while ago. Are you jealous or something?" I joke, but deep down I wish he were jealous.

"What? NO! Why would I be jealous of him. Like I said he's not even that good looking." He replies very quickly.

I roll my eyes and continue to put gel in his hair. "I was just kidding Niall. You're acting even more childish than Louis."

"No one can be as childish as Louis." Zayn states, and we all nod in agreement.

"Hey! That's not a very nice thing to say!" Louis whines, and we all laugh at him.

After we were all done getting them ready Jen and I give each of the boys a kiss on the cheek for good luck. But Jen gives Harry a kiss on the lips and we all start to hoot and holler. 

"Alright boys, get ready to go on stage." Paul directs them.

After the concert the boys all ran back to us.

"That was an incredible performance. Not even Niall could be grumpy after that." I say, and all the boys laugh as they walk back to their dressing rooms except for Harry. He just stands there staring at Jen.

He finally speaks up and says, "Hey Jen, do you wanna go for a walk with me? There's something I need to ask you." Jen nods and walks out of the building with them, and I think I know where this is going.

~Jen's pov~

Harry and I walk outside for a while, and then Harry stops me.

"Jen... I have something to ask you."

"What is it?" I ask with curiosity.

"You see, Jen. For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted to meet a girl that I could call my own, proudly. I've searched and searched but she never seemed to show up...until I met you." The butterflies start to grow in my stomach. "So will you, Jen Marie Stanley, do me the honour of allowing me to call you my girlfriend?"

A huge smile creeps it's way up onto my face. "Of course I will Harry!!" I exclaim. And with that he kisses me. I've never been so happy in all my life. I really believe that Harry is the one that I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with.

A/N: Yay! Jarry are finally official!!! But I have some bad news. I'm going to be gone for a little while and there's no internet where I'm going :/ So I won't be able to update for a couple days:( But I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and I'll try to update one as soon as I get home.xxxxxxxxxxx