Chapter 30

Chapter 30

~Paisley's pov~

Well, I'm on my back to London today. I think that Drew is finally starting to move on, which is awesome. But I've been worrying a lot about Niall. He hasn't Skyped me, or called, or texted, and when I try to call, or text, he never answers. I'm sure he's just busy though.

When I got all my luggage I ran to the doors, expecting to see Niall. But all I saw was Jen.

"Hey Jen!" I squeal, giving her a big hug. "Where's Niall?"

Jen's smile fades a bit, and says, "Umm... he couldn't make it. I have something I should tell you though."

After we get into the cab I face her. "So..what do you want to tell me?" I question.

"Weell.... I kinda told Niall about what happened with you and Drew in Italy."

Just like that I start to get super worried and nervous. "You told him!? How could you do that?" I yell.

"I'm sorry, but he dragged it out of me, and you know I can't lie." she says. "I really am sorry Paise. I'll do anything to help you."

"I know you will. Sorry I freaked out on you. How did he react?" I ask, anxiously.

"He didn't freak out about the kissing as much.... But he's very mad that you didn't tell him yourself." she states.

"Crap! I know I shouldv'e told him, but I was so scared to. That must explain why he hasn't contacted me all week." I say.

"I know, don't worry. You'll get him back." Jen says with confidence.

I hope so I think to myself.

As we walk into the boys' apartment I give each of them a big hug, but I can't find Niall anywhere.

"He's in his room." Liam says, giving me a weak smile. I nod and rush over to Niall's room.

I knock on the door, and Niall opens it. When he sees that it's me, I give him a smile, but he rolls his eyes, and starts to close the door. But before he can close it all the way, I stop it with my foot.

"Listen Niall, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you anything ,but...." But he cuts me off.

"You have no idea how much I worried about you. I was so afraid that something absolutely terrible happened to you. Why couldn't you tell me?" he says. 

"I'm sorry, I was just scared, and..." again, he cuts me off.

"You were a complete coward. I know I can lose me temper, but we're supposed to tell each other everything!" he says before moving my foot, and closing the door completely.

He's right, I was a coward, and he has every right to be mad at me. I feel so horrible.

~Harry's pov~

I heard Paisley, and Niall's conversation. I saw her there, standing in front of his door, crying. I walked up to her, and gave her a big bear hug.

"Shh...it's okay. You'll just have to give him time. He'll come around, don't worry." I say as she stains my shirt with tears.

After she starts to settle down she pulled away from my hug and said, "I'm sorry for ruining your shirt."

I look into her red and puffy eyes. I can tell that she really does love Niall. "Why don't we have a movie night, like old times." I suggest, and immediately, her face brightens up. "We can even watch 'Leap Year'." I say, causing her to squeal with delight.

"That would be great, thanks Harry. You're the greatest friend that anyone could ever have." she states.

"Except for me of course." Jen says as she walks up behind us.

"Okay Harry. You're the second best friend that anyone could every have." she says chuckling.

"Well then, let's go watch that movie. Don't worry, as I said before, Niall will settle down. He always does." I say, giving her a reassuring smile.

We find the movie, and start making some popcorn.

"What if Niall never forgives me. I don't think I could live without him." Paisley asks desperately.

"Paise, you've gotta stop worrying. I'm sure that after a week or two, he'll come around." I state.

She sighs and says, "I really hope you're right. Oh Harry, I never thought it was possible to love someone so much until now."

"Well don't tell me that, tell him that." I say.

"But the guy should always tell the girl that he loves her first."

"Oh Paise, you're so old fashioned. I think you should tell him." Jen butts in.

"You really think so?" she asks, and we nod. "Okay then. After the movie, I'll think of some way to tell him."

A/N: I can't believe that this is already my 30th chapter!! Let me know what you thought of this chapter :)xxxxxxxxxxx