Chapter 11

Chapter 11

~Niall's pov~

Jen left to go to Canada a few days ago and now I feel like my whole world is falling apart. I miss the way she makes me feel when I'm around her. I miss her laugh ringing like bells in my ears. I miss...

"Niall, are you listening?" Paul asks interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh, yeah sorry. What were you saying?"

"We're going back to London this weekend to go to the Royal Family's charity ball, and I want you all to behave yourselves because I won't be here." He says.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

Paul sighs and says, "Aren't you listening to anything I'm saying? I'm going back home for a short period of time to visit my daughter on her birthday." I my lips form an 'O' Shape.

"Now you guys have to promise me that you'll try to act a little more mature." He says.

"We're very mature!!" Louis screams.

"Yeah! What he said." Harry piped up. "And Louis do you have to scream every time you open your mouth?"

"Yes!" Louis shouts back and then gets tackled by zayn.

"Guys, guys settle down!" Paul exclaims.

"Alright boys, that's enough." Liam says and they slowly start to settle down.

"Okay, so please. PLEASE try your best to behave at the ball. I'm leaving tomorrow and the ball is on Saturday night." Paul informs us, and we all nod.

Just then Paisley walks into the room with a bunch of boxes.

"What are all those for?" I ask.

"These are your suits for the ball. Now please don't play with them because they took me forever to make." She says.

"Hey paise, I don't have a date to the ball. Do you wanna come with me?" Harry asks.

"You really want me to go?" She asks, and Harry nods. "I'd love to go, and I know exactly what dress I'm going to wear!" she says running out of the room overjoyed.

~The day of the ball~

Paisley was getting us ready for the ball and getting mad at Louis and Harry about every ten minutes because they were playing with the make up.

"Guys, you're gonna get the makeup all over your suits if you don't stop!" she yells.

"Sorry. But seriously, how on earth do girls put this stuff on?" Harry asks holding some of the eyeliner.

"Just put that down and get over here." She says.

"So what are you wearing tonight?" Zayn asks her.

"I made this aqua coloured ball gown a few months ago, and I've been waiting for an opportunity like this to wear it." she replies.

"What does it look like?" I ask curiously.

"It's a surprise. Harry I'm not going to ask again. If you don't come here this instant I'm not going to the ball with you." Harry walks over to her, finally.

I went back to my room to Skype with Jen.

"Hi Niall!" Jen says as she appears on my computer screen.

"Hi Jen. I miss you so much! How was the funeral?" I ask.

"It was really nice. Thank you for letting me go."

"You deserve some time off." I say smiling.

"So where are you guys going looking all fancy shmancy?"

"We're going to the Royal Family's charity ball."

"Is Paise going too?" She asks.

"Yeah Harry's escorting her. I should go now, but I'll try and Skype you tomorrow okay?" I tell her.

"Okay." She says as she blows a kiss and I pretend to catch it and put it in my pocket.

As I walk through the hall I see Paisley walk out of her room all ready for the ball. She looks utterly gorgeous! She was wearing a flowy light blue ball gown with her hair in a bun to the side. WOW! (A/N: The dress is in the picture on the side.)

"Wow, you look, umm...great!" I finally manage to say. Why am I finding it so hard to talk to her?

She giggles and says, "Thanks Niall, but my escort is waiting."

We walk back to Harry's room as the rest of the boys all start to tumble out of the room.

"Well, I guess we're all ready to go." She says looking at me. When she looked at me I felt small butterflies developing in my stomach and I can't stop staring at her. She looks so stunning tonight. 

No Niall, bad boy. You already have an amazing girlfriend...But I can't take my eyes off of Paisley. What's happening!?

A/N: So what do you think Niall is going to do? Let me know what you think of the chapter.xxxxx