Chapter 13

Chapter 13

~Jen's pov~

"Hi beautiful!" Niall exclaimed as his face appeared on my screen.

"Hi Niall. How was the ball last night?"

"Umm..it was good...yeah it was alright." he says, but I can tell that something's wrong.

"What's wrong babe?"

"What do you mean?" 

"Oh come on. I know when something's wrong with you. Now what happened last night?" I demand.

"Nothing happened last night, I swear!" he replies. I still don't believe him but I brush it off.

"Okay. So did you meet any royalty?"

"Well, Will and Kate were there, but I didn't meet them." He says.

"You actually saw them? That's so cool!!" I yell. I'm a big fan of the Royal Family in case you didn't know.

He laughs and says, "Well I'm gonna go eat some supper, I'm really hungry." 

I laugh. "You're always hungry Nialler. But I love you anyway." I say.

"You..you what?" he asks with shock written all over his face.

~Niall's pov~

Did she really just say she loves me?

"I said I love you." and then she blushes. Yep, that's what she said.

"I love you too!" I say, but as soon as I say that a picture of  Paisley's face pops into my mind. I try to shove it to the back of my mind, but I can't.

Jen giggles and says, "Well I'll let you go eat your food then. Good-bye." 

She blows me a kiss, but I don't catch it this time. I just smile and say, "Good-bye."

I'm still really confused about what happened last night with Paisley. We didn't even kiss, we just almost kissed. That's not such a big deal, and yet I can't get it out of my head.

We arranged to have supper in Liam's room so I get ready to walk over there. When I step out into the hall I come face to face with Paisley. We both don't say anything, we just stand there like idiots.

"Okay, we said no awkwardness, and right now we're making things pretty awkward." she points out.

"I completely agree. Shall we go eat then?" I ask.

"I'm ready when you are."

"Alright then, let us go." I say offering her my arm. she takes it and we walk to Liam's room together.

"FOOD!!" Scream as we walk into the room. There's pizza, ribs, burgers, and chicken. I feel like I've died and gone to heaven. 

Everyone rolls their eyes. Then Louis yells, "Quick get your food before he takes it all!!" Everybody laughs and quickly grabs their food and leave me with more than half of what they had before.

"You guys really don't eat a lot, but I'm not going to complain." I say as I grab three pieces of pizza, five ribs, one burger, and four pieces of chicken.

"Wow, you really do eat a lot." Paisley points out. I nod to her with my mouth full of food.

~Paisley's pov~

"What should we do tonight?" Zayn asks with a bored expression on his face.

"I'm going to Skype Jen again, soon." Niall says.

"Louis and I are going to hang out with Sophia and Eleanor." Liam states.

"Well, I guess I'll go call Perry then." Zayn says as he walks out of the room.

"So what should we do?" I ask looking at Harry.

"Well since we missed our movie night last night, do you wanna have it tonight?"

"Sure!" I exclaim.

"But we're not watching 'Star Wars' this time!" he says pointing a finger at me. 

"Fiiine." I whine. "How about 'Rookie of the Year?" 

"I've never seen it." He replies, and once again I'm am utterly shocked.

"You've never see 'Rookie of the Year'?" he just shakes his head. "You, my friend have a very boring life." I say shaking my head in a disappointed manner.

"Why? Because I don't watch 5 movies everyday?" He jokes and I elbow him. "Ouch, that hurt."

"Whatever."

As we're walking down the hall Harry says, "Soo.... I noticed that you were crying last night at the ball when you were with Niall. What happened?" Crap, did he really have to ask that?

"Umm...it was nothing." I say.

"Paisley Jeanne Classen, you tell me what happened last night or the tickle monster will have to..uh...tickle you." he says very awkwardly. I laugh, and he starts to tickle me.

"No! Stop it Harry. No!!" but he doesn't stop tickling me. "Fine I'll tell you what happened." and he stops.

"Well?"

"Omg, stop being so pushy and let me breathe a little first." I say.

As soon as I catch my breath I look down and say, "Niall almost kissed me last night, and I wanted him to but I didn't let him because of Jen."

Harry looks at me completely shocked.

"Well aren't you going to say something?" I ask.

"...I think he likes you." Harry says.

"What? No, he's practically in love with Jen."

"I still think he likes you. I bet you that he'll regret asking Jen out by the time this tour is over."

"How much do you want to bet?" I ask.

"How about if I win.. You have to go around with a megaphone all around London yelling what an Awesome and hot guy I am." He says with a cheeky grin.

"Fine...and if I win you have to go all around London singing 'Wannabe' by the Spice Girls at the top of your lungs." I say with a smirk.

"Deal." He says as we shake hands.

A/N: So who do you think is going to win the bet? I'm not too happy with this chapter, but let me know what you think.xxxxxxx