Chapter 12

Chapter 12

~Paisley's pov~

We're still at the ball and it's been so much fun. So far I've met all of Little Mix, Ed Sheeran, Adele and Coldplay! I've danced with all the boys except Niall, he looks so pre-occupied. Probably thinking about Jen, of course.

I walk up to him and say, "Why so glum, chum?"

"I've just been thinking." he replies.

"You've been thinking an awful lot lately. How about we dance, that'll help you take your mind off of things." I say.

He gladly accepts my offer, and we make out way to the dance floor. The song, "I wanna go Home" by Michael Buble starts to play.

"I love this song!" I exclaim and he laughs.

"Well then, let's dance." he says holding out his left hand for me. I grab it and we start swaying back and forth to the music.

We don't say anything, we just look into each others' eyes. Just then, he starts to lean in. I know he's going to kiss me, and I don't want to pull away, but I have to. I mean come on. No matter how much I like him, he's still dating my best friend.

I take a step back and start to run from him. I hear him call my name but I ignore him.

~Niall's pov~

"Paisley!" I call but she keeps running. Oh crap, what did I do now.

I just couldn't help myself, she was standing there all beautiful and I started to get lost in her eyes. I hope she doesn't tell Jen. Then I start to worry even more. If Jen finds out about this she'll probably hate me forever, and Paisley too. I go looking for Paisley but I can't find her anywhere.

I start to get frustrated and decide to go outside on the balcony to clear my head. When I walk out I hear sniffling. I look over and see Paisley huddled in the corner of the balcony. I walk over to her, but when she sees me her eyes get big, and she tries to run away again.

"Paisley, wait!" I call to her before she can leave. "I need to talk to you."

"No Niall, I think it's best if we don't talk." She states, and is about to walk out but I grab her arm.

"Listen, I'm sorry I tried to kiss you..It was just a spur in the moment. I swear."

She looks at me with tears streaming down her face. "Don't worry, I won't tell Jen about this." she says, and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay, so are we good?" I ask. She nods. "So, no awkwardness right?" I ask, and again she nods.

We both walk back into the room with everyone. "Paisley, Niall, there you guys are. We've been looking everywhere for you two. I think we should get back." Harry says.

We both agree and walk back to the car. The car ride home was extremely quiet. I guess Paisley and I both had a lot of thinking to do. When we got back to the hotel I went straight to my room, and tried to sleep, but I couldn't stop tossing and turning. All that was on my mind was Paisley. Do I really have feelings for her? No, I just can't. I know I was jealous once, but that was a long time ago. This can't be happening again, I have a the best girlfriend and nothing's going to change that.... I think.

~Harry's pov~

I noticed that Paisley was crying when I found her and Niall walking from the balcony. I hope he didn't do anything to hurt her, cause if he did, I swear I'm gonna kill him. Paisley's like a sister to me, and I feel like I should protect her. My thoughts are disturbed by a text from Jen.

From Jen: How was the ball? I tried texting Niall but I guess he's asleep.

To Jen: It was a lot of fun! I wish you could've come. :)

From Jen: Me too, but you'll have to tell me all about it later. I'm being bombarded by visitors here. good night, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite :)

To Jen: Thanks and you have a good day :)

Another problem is that I still really really like Jen, but she seems so happy with Niall. Gahh, why does life have to be so complicated.

A/N: Okay, so this is defintely my favourite chapter so far. Are you getting the Paisall feels?xxxxx