Chapter 33

Chapter 33

~Paisley's pov~

Niall and I are waiting for his parents to come pick us up in the Dublin Airport right now. I'm really starting to feel super sick in my stomach, and Niall notices because whenever he looks at me, he just starts to laugh at my nervousness.

"I don't know why you're so nervous." he states.

"You would be too if you were meeting my family." I say.

"True, but I know that my family will love you."

"Niall?" I hear a lady call behind us.

Niall turns around and his face lights right up. "Hello mom!" he exclaims, giving her a hug. "Where's dad?"

"He didn't tell you?" she asks, and he shakes his head as if to say 'no'. "Oh, well he had to go to a convention this week."

"Ah. Well I have someone that I'd like to you meet." Niall says, gesturing for me to come over.

"You must be Paisley. I'm so happy to meet, Niall never shuts up about you." she says, causing Niall to turn a deep shade of red.

I smile and say, "It's such a pleasure to meet you too Mrs. Horan."

"Oh please, call me Maura. We should probably get home now. Do you have all your luggage?" she asks.

"I think so." Niall replies, double checking all the luggage, and then nods.

"Alright then. I'm pretty sure that you're both tired from your trip." Maura says.

Finally, after a long drive, we've reached the Horan home, and it was beautiful. It was white with blue trimming all around it. When we got to the back yard I looked around and saw a beautiful garden.

"This is so beautiful Maura. I miss having a garden." I say, admiring the entire yard.

She smiles and says, "Thank you. I thought you lived in the city though."

"No, we lived on a farm just outside of Toronto, so we were able to have a very big garden." I state.

When we enter into the house, I look around and find that it's a very fashionable home. I'm going to like it here very much.

"I'm going to get supper started. Niall, you can take Paisley to the guest room and show her around the house." Maura calls out as she walks towards the kitchen.

"After you my lady." Niall says, gesturing me to go up the stairs. I laugh at his cuteness and give him a kiss on the cheek. "That's all I get?" he questions.

I roll my eyes and say, "Fiiine." before giving him a quick peck on the lips.

After Niall gave me the tour of the house, Maura announces that it's supper time. Niall jumps up and leaves me all alone. I sigh and shake my head playfully at his silliness, and make my way down to the dining room. 

"It smells delicious!" I exclaim as I reach the table, and see all the wonderful pasta. I have to say, pasta is definitely one meal that I will never turn down.

"Thank you." Maura beams with pride, and we all start to dig into the awesome meal.

After supper we all go into the living room to watch some TV. 

"I'm going to be giving you the tour of Mullingar tomorrow." Niall says.

"Oh, I can't wait!" I say with much enthusiasm.

"Paisley, would you like a see a photo album of Niall's baby pictures?" Maura asks with a mischievous smile on her face. I see Niall's cheeks turn crimson red.

"Of course I would!" I exclaim.

"Does she really have to see them?" Niall whines.

"Of course I do." I say poking him in the cheek. He's so cute when he blushes.

"Here are some of my favourite pictures. Ah, here's the picture of when Niall sat in his uncle's wedding cake." she points out.

"You sat in your uncle's wedding cake?" I ask, looking at Niall in surprise.

"It was a really good cake!" he said, defending himself, but Maura and I just start laughing at him.

We spent the rest of the night looking at more pictures, playing games, and talking. Niall was right, we all seem to be getting along very well. It was two in the morning, so we decided that it was time to go to bed. 

Niall walked me to my room and said, "Goodnight babe. I love you, I really do." And with that he gives me a peck on the lips.

I blush immensely and say, "I love you too." After I walk into my room, I lay my head on my pillow, and ponder all of the wonderful things that happened today. I'm going to love spending time here. I don't think that I'll want to leave.

A/N: Well I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I have some exciting news!!!! I started writing a Louis Tomlinson fan fiction. If you want to check it out, it's called "A Long Journey With One Direction".  I've only written the prologue for it so far, but when I'm done this story, I'll write more.xxxxxxxxxxx