Chapter 7

Chapter 7

~Jen's pov~

Niall just walked me to my door, kissed me good night and left, but I wish he didn't have to leave so soon. I stand outside the door pondering our awesome date for a few seconds and then I open the door to our apartment. When I enter I see Paisley and Harry cuddling on the couch watching 'the Lord of the Rings'. They make such a cute couple.

At that moment Paisley whips her head around and spots me. "How was your date?" She asks. Harry just noticed me too.

"It was...magical." I said as I sauntered off into my room.

~Paisley's pov~

"I don't think this plan is going to work. She didn't look at all jealous." I say facing Harry.

"Just give it time." Harry says looking at me.

"So anyway, what day are we leaving for your tour?"

"On Sunday, so in six days." He's replies and I nod.

"Well I should be going, I had fun tonight. We should make Saturday our official movie night."

"Yes! I'm all for that." I exclaim.

"good bye Paisley." He says walking out the door.

"Good bye Harry. See you tomorrow."

~The next day~

"I think I should bleach my hair again, and get it cut." Niall tells Jen.

"Okay, how short do you want it cut?" she asks, running her fingers through his hair.

"How ever you like it." He says giving her a kiss.

"Get a room you two!" Louis yells.

"Louis shut up, you're making me go deaf!" I shout back at him from behind the rack of their clothing. You see, Jen's in charge of make-up and hair design and I'm in charge of clothing. But we usually end up helping each other out.

Harry walks up to me and whispers into my ear, "Wanna give them a little show?" he asks.

"Alright, it's worth a try." I whisper back. 

And with that he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me in, and suddenly I see Niall staring right at us.

~Niall's pov~

I don't know why, but it bothered me when Harry wrapped his arm around Paisley. Could it be jealousy? No it can't be, I really really like Jen. I could never like anyone else. But I can't stop glaring at them, and I'm sure paisley noticed. Crap.

"Helloo, earth to Niall!" Zayn says waving his hand in front of me.

"Hmm? Oh yeah sorry about that. I guess I got lost in my thoughts."

"You don't look okay, mate." Liam points out.

"I'm fine, really, just..confused." I say as I walk out of the room.

I go outside to clear my head. What's wrong with me? Why can't I get that little incident out of my head? He just put his arm around her, it's no big deal. I shouldn't even be worried about this, but.. I am.

I go to the park and sit on a bench. Jen is so beautiful, outgoing, has a bubbly personality and is beautiful. Did I mention how gorgeous she is? Paisley is just... Paisley. She's sweet, innocent, lovable and pretty too. Not as pretty as Jen of course, but she's still pretty. But we're all such good friends and I don't want to mess that up.

~Harry's pov~

After Niall left the room I immediately sensed jealousy rousing up in him and I smile to myself.

"I think our plan is starting to work." I whisper into Paisley's ear before I go sit down and wait for Jen to do my hair.

A/N: That's one of my favourite chapters so far. I hope you all like it!!xxxxxx