Chapter 32

Chapter 32

I was home alone fore the day, and I decided to spend it watching chick flicks, eating ice cream and chips, and making facial masks. As I started up the first movie, which was 'The Devil Wears Prada', I heard a knock at the door. I sighed, paused to movie, and got up to go answer it. When I opened the door I saw Harry standing there with a mischievous grin on his face.

"I've been thinking.." he started.

"Well thanks for the heads up. Bye." I say as I start to close the door.

"Hold on, not so fast." he says as he opens the door again.

"Whaat?" I whine.

"Well, I've been thinking, and..."

"You already said that." I interrupt.

"Would you shut up and let me talk already?" he says. I smile, because I always enjoy bugging him.

"fine, you may continue." I say.

"Alright, so I've been thinking, and I just remembered something." he says as his grin grows even wider. This can't be good.

"what is it?" I question.

"Well...remember that little bet we made a few months ago while we were on tour?" he asks. I shake my head as if to say 'no'. "Well.... we said that if Niall regretted asking Jen out, then you would have to go around London with a megaphone, saying what and awesome and hot guys I am." he finishes with a cheeky grin.

I groan. Of course he had to remember that. "You mean I actually have to do that?" I ask.

"Well of course. You can't back out of a fair bet." he states. "I think today would be a great day to do that."

"I can't, I already made plans." I say.

"Doing what? Being a couch potato?"

"As a matter of fact, yes." I say sticking my nose up in the air with grace.

"Well sorry, but it looks like your plans are gonna have to change. I just bought a megaphone, so come on." he says, leading me out of the apartment. I guess I'm actually gonna have to do this.

I've been shouting out what Harry ordered me to for about two ours now, and my voice is starting to get pretty rough.

"Harry, can I stop now? I'm starting to lose my voice." I say.

He laughs and says, "Just one more hour, than you can go spend the rest of the day doing absolutely nothing with you life." And with that, I let out a squeal of excitement.

After three of the most embarrassing hours of my life, I walk into the boys' apartment and collapse on the couch.

"What happened to you?" I hear a think Irish accent ask.

"Paying off a stupid bet." I say, sighing very loudly.

Niall laughs and then starts to get a serious look on his face. "So.. since we're have an entire week off... I decided to go back to Mullingar for my vacation." he states.

"That's great. It'll be nice for you to see your family again." I say.

"Well...that's not all..... I actually bought two tickets."

"Who's the second one for?" I question, although I think I have an idea of who it's for.

"You. I think it's finally time for you to meet my parents." he says.

I just stare at him blankly and say, "What if they don't like me? What if they hate me and force you to break up with me?"

He laughs and says, "Don't worry. I don't think anyone could ever hate you. You'll be perfectly fine."

Suddenly I get a sick feeling in my stomach. Partly because I'm nervous and partly because I'm excited. I really hope they like me.

A/N: I know this is a really boring chapter, but I figured it was time for Paisley to pay up for that bet. Do you think that Niall's family will like Paisley? Let me know what you thought of the chapter.xxxxxxxxxxxx