Chapter 26

Chapter 26

~Paisley's pov~

I had just finished my first concert in London, and it was definitely one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had.

"Paisley! That was incredible!" Zayn exclaims as all of the boys run up to me backstage.

"Thanks. That was so much fun! I should've done that a long time ago." I say totally breathless.

"You are so talented. Where have you been hiding that voice?" Niall asks giving me a hug, and I laugh.

"I wasn't as good as half of the people in this company." I state.

"You're always amazing." Drew says as we walks towards us. I see Niall tense up.

"Well thank you. You did an awesome job too!" I say.

"Well we should go to our celebration party." Drew says.

"What celebration party?" Niall asks.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but only the members of the company were invited. We're just having a little party at the hotel that everyone is staying in." I say.

"Yeah, so we should be going." Drew says as he puts his arm around me.

~Niall's pov~

When Drew put his arm around Paisley, I almost went and punched him in the face, but Liam stopped me. As they walked out together Drew looked back at me, and gave a little smirk as he squeezed Paisley tighter. I swear, if he tries anything during this tour, I'm going to have to kill him.

~Six days later~

"I wish you didn't have to go so soon." I say sadly, giving Paisley one more hug and kiss. We're all at the airport saying our goodbyes to her. She'll be going to Paris for a week, and then they move onto Germany.

"I know. You have to promise me that we'll Skype everyday." she says, giving me a weak smile.

"I promise. Six weeks is so long though. I wish I could come!" I exclaim.

"No, you guys are too busy recording your album. I'd hate it if you ruined that for my tour." she says.

I give her another hug, and then she goes through security. I feel like someone pulled my heart out, and stomped on it. I already miss her so much.

~Paisley's pov~

I find my seat on the plane, and see Drew walking up to me.

"I guess we're sitting beside each other." he points out.

"I guess so." I laugh, and then look down at my shoes. I miss Niall so much!

"What's wrong?" Drew asks.

"I feel like half my world is gone without Niall here."

"I think you'll live." he states bluntly.

"I'm sorry. I won't bother about my feelings for Niall the whole time. You don't have to worry." I say giving him a smile.

"It's fine. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, I'm hear for you." 

"Awe, I may take you up on that someday." I say giving him a little side hug.

"Soo..you excited about Paris?" he asks me.

"Yes! Omg I've only ever been there with the boys on tour, but I didn't get to see much."

"You know it's known as 'the city of love'?" he questions.

"Everyone knows that, but I don't need it. I've already found my love." I say smiling. I look at Drew and I see his smile disappear.

A/N: Hello readers! What do you think of this chapter? These last few chapters have been kinda boring, but don't worry, the drama is coming!!xxxxxxxxxxxxx