Chapter 22

Chapter 22

~Jen's pov~

"Jen, I'm getting worried." Paisley stated as she burst into my hotel room.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Well, Niall hasn't asked me on a date since that one time. Did I do something wrong?" she asks with concern.

"Well, from what you've told me about the date, it doesn't seem like you did anything wrong...He might just be preoccupied with all the tour and stuff." I say.

"I sure hope you're right about this." she says.

After she leaves, I rush over to Harry's room. "Harry, can I ask you something?" I say completely out of breath. Yes, I only ran down a hallway, but as I've mentioned before, I'm out of shape.

"You just did." he says giving me a cheeky grin, and then I hit him on the arm. "Ow! You're really mean, you know that?"

I smile at him and say, "Well anyway, as I was saying. I'm worried about Paisley and Niall. Niall's been ignoring her since the date, and I was wondering if, maybe you could talk to him?" 

 Harry sighs and says, "Okay, but only on one condition."

"Name it." I state.

"You and I are going golfing this afternoon." he says with a smile, showing his dimples.

"Deal! Just a warning though, I'm very good at golf." I say giving him an evil smile as I go back to my room.

~Harry's pov~

Okay, I have to go talk to Niall now. To be honest, I've noticed that he's been ignoring Paisley as well. I knock on his door, and he opens it very quickly.

"Oh, hey Harry. What are you doing here?" he asks in a cheerful mood.

"A certain girl, *cough* Jen, sent me down here to talk to you." I say.

"Well what does she want to know?" he questions.

"We've all noticed that you've been ignoring Paisley since you went on that date with her. Why are you doing that?" I say.

Niall sighs. "Honestly, I don't think she likes me.... I mean, yeah we went on a date, and it was great and all, but.... I just don't think I'm good enough for her." he states in a downcast manner.

"What makes you say that?" I ask.

"She's just so beautiful, innocent, talented, and....perfect." he says.

"Niall, do you like her?" I ask, and he nods. "Well, I'm sure that she likes you back a lot, and I think you should ask her out again."

He looks at me and says, "You really think she likes me?" he asks. I nod. "Maybe you're right. I can at least try to ask her out."

"Yes you can, now if you'll excuse me, I must be off to kick Jen's butt at golf." I say, and Niall laughs.

"I've seen her play, mate, and she's really good. I'd be worried if I were you." he says.

"No one ever beats me. Well anyway, I should really get going. Promise me that you'll ask Paisley out again." I say sternly.

"I promise." Niall states as I go get ready for my game with Jen.

~Paisley's pov~

I was sulking in my room all alone, thinking about Niall. Does he not like me? Was that date just a pity date? These kinds of questions have been going through my mind since the date. Just then, I hear a knock on the door. When I open it I see a smiley, and nervous looking Niall.

"Hey Paisley. So I was wondering, would you wanna go on another date with me?" he asks, and my heart skips a beat. 

"Yes! What took you so long to ask?" I demand.

He lets out a nervous laugh and says, "Oh, you know. I've been pretty busy with the tour and all."

"Well then, what time are we going?"

"How about at three."

"Three it is then." I confirm as I close the door. I walk back to my bed, and do a little happy dance. I'm so happy right now! Is it possible that he really truly likes me? Enough questions. I've got one hour to get ready, so I better find an outfit fast.

A/N: He ya'll! I'm not a huge fan of this chapter, so if you let me know what you thought of it, that would be very much appreciated.xxxxxxxxxxxx :)