Chapter 31

Chapter 31

~Paisley's pov~

The boys are having an interview today, and Jen's sick. So that means that I have to do all their hair and makeup today. As I walk into the boys' apartment, they all rush up to me, except for Niall of course. It's been three days since I've come back, and he still hasn't forgiven me. I've said sorry more than a thousand times, but he just doesn't listen. I hurt him bad and I feel absolutely horrible about it.

"Alright, who wants their hair and makeup done first?" I ask, looking at each of the boys.

"I guess I'll go first." Liam volunteers.

"Alright then, take a seat." I say gesturing towards a swivel chair.

Soon I finished all the boys' hair and makeup except for Niall. "It's your turn, Niall." I say, giving him a warm smile. He nods and walks over to the chair.

"Your hair grows so fast. I should probably come over and bleach it tomorrow." I state, and again he just nods.

I'm starting to get ticked off at this. He hasn't spoken to me at all. "Okay Niall, I know I deserve the silent treatment, but I really miss you. Can you please just forgive me?" I ask him with pleading eyes.

"I'm sorry..it's just...what you did hurt me. It's gonna take a long time to get over that." he says.

I hate this feeling...the feeling of guilt. "You're done now. Enjoy your interview." I say as I walk out of the room, feeling defeated.

"Harry, what do I do?" I ask, as I walk up to him.

"You know what you have to do. You just don't want to do it." he replies.

"Well I do believe that the boy should say he loves me first."

"Because that's working so good for you right now? Paise... you've never actually told Niall that you love him. Of course he's gonna think that you're taking him for granted after that incident in Italy." Harry says.

"I guess your right. But he doesn't even want to be in the same room with me. How am I supposed to tell him if he doesn't listen to a word I say?" I question.

"I have an idea, but I'll have to tell you after the interview." And with that he leaves with all the other boys.

~Niall's pov~

We had a couple great interviews today, and I'm extremely tired right now. When we got back to the apartment Harry came up to me.

"Niall, I forgot some stuff at the recording studio the other day. Can you come help me get them?" he asks.

I sigh and say, "I'm too tired. Can't it wait until tomorrow?"

"No....uhh... I forgot my, uh.... toothbrush!" he exclaims.

"Why would you bring your toothbrush to the studio? And why do you need my help to get it?" I question.

"Geez, you ask a lot of questions. Let's just go." he says. I don't know why, but I get up and follow him out the door.

When we get to the studio, Harry leads the way to one of the recording rooms. He opens the door for me to walk in, but when I step in, I hear the door slam behind me. I try to open it, but Harry locked it. Idiot!

"Harry let me out! This isn't funny!" I yell at the door.

"Niall?" I hear a familiar voice say behind me. I sigh and turn around to face Paisley.

"What do you want Paise?" I ask. I just really want to get away from here as fast as possible.

"Niall, we've been dating for a long time now, and there's something I need to tell you." she states.

"Well go on then." I say, gesturing for her to continue.

"Niall.... I love you... I've always loved you. From the very first moment I saw you. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness or anything, but I just needed to let you know that. When I hurt you... I felt like my whole world fell apart." she says. I can tell she means it.

"Paise... I..... I love you too." I state, flashing her a smile.

"Does that mean you forgive me?" she asks with hopeful eyes.

"Yes. I love you so much Paise!" I exclaim as I take her into my arms and give her a long passionate kiss. I've missed her touch, her embrace, and her kisses so much.

After we pull away from each other, we just stare at each other. Soon, Harry opens the door and sees us.

"So I'm assuming everything went well?" he asks with a big smile on his face, and we both nod. "Well then, we should get home." he states.

With her hand in mine, we go back to the apartment. I really do forgive her now, and I understand everything. I love her so much, and knowing that she loves me back makes me the happiest and luckiest man that ever lived.

A/N: Well I hope you all liked this chapter. Paisall ftw!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxx