Chapter 10

Chapter 10

~Paisley's pov~

It's been 3 weeks since Jen and Niall became official. Niall announced it at his last interview and now the whole world knows. Harry and I realize that we have no chance at all anymore, so we've decided to stop going with our plan.

 "Paisley, wake up. Something's wrong with Jen!" I heard Louis say as he shook me.

"What's wrong?" I ask confused.

"It's Jen, we were all playing truth or dare in my room when she got a text. After she read it she started to cry and ran out." Zayn replied.

"Now we can't find her!" Harry finished.

I quickly get out of bed and rush to get changed.

"Where have you checked?" I demand.

"We've been all over the hotel. The security team's been helping too, and when we try to call, she won't answer." Louis says with a terrified look on his face.

I come out of the bathroom wearing my gray sweatpants, my favourite green shirt and a white scarf. "I'll try and call, she'll probably pick up for me. Where's Liam and Niall?" I ask as I'm looking for my phone.

"Niall started freaking out when we couldn't find her and Liam's trying to calm him down." Zayn says.

I find my phone and immediately call her.

"Paisley?" I hear her weak, shaky voice on the other line. I can tell she's been crying a lot.

"Jen what's wrong, where are you?"

"I'm in a little park near the hotel, don't worry I'm safe." She says in between sobs.

"Well what's wrong?" 

"It's my Aunt Jamie and Uncle Charlie. They died in a car crash last night!" She says and then breaks down completely again.

What you don't know about Jen is that her parents died when she was 4 years old in a plane crash. After that she was sent to live with her Aunt Jamie and Uncle Charlie, they became her new parents. I feel horrible for her.

"Jen, I'm going to come and get you okay?" I say.

"Okay, I'm sorry for scaring everyone. I just needed to clear my head."

"It's perfectly fine, I'll explain everything to the boys and then come get you."

"Alright." is all she says before she hangs up.

I tell the boys what was wrong and head out to go find her in the park. I see her sitting on a bench all alone, crying her eyes out.

"Jen, come on. Let's go back to the hotel." I say softly.

"Oh Paisley. I don't know what I'm going to do now! You and the boys are the only family I have left." She says as we walk back to the car. My eyes start to brim with tears.

"It's okay, we'll all help you get through it." I say as a tear slips down my cheek.

When we get back to the hotel room, all the boys rush towards Jen and engulf her into a huge bear hug.

"Alright boys, let her breathe." Liam instructs, and they all listen.

"Jen, I'm so sorry for your loss." Niall says giving her a kiss on the cheek and then hugging her tightly.

"It's fine, I just... Can I have some time off from the tour? I have to go back to Canada to plan the funeral." She asks.

"Of course you can love. Take as much time off as you need." Zayn tells her.

"I can take over for you until you come back." I say giving her a little side hug as I sit down beside her.

"Thanks guys, I'm going to try and leave tomorrow." She says and we all nod.

"I want to go with you." Niall says.

"No Niall. You have to stay with the band, and I'll feel horrible if you leave your tour just for me." She tells him. Reluctantly, he agrees.

It was decided that I would do all the boys' make-up and hair myself after Jen leaves tomorrow. She'll be staying in Canada for a month making sure that all the legal matters are settled and then she's going to come back and finish the next two months of the tour with us.

~The next day~ 

We're at the airport and we've all said our good-byes to Jen. As we walk back to the vehicle I look over at Niall and see him crying. Watching Niall cry is definitely the most heart breaking thing I've ever seen.

"It's okay Niall, you can still skype with her." I tell him.

"But what if she forgets about me? What if she hates me when she gets back?" he asks in a very frustrated manner.

"Niall, She'll never forget you, and I know she usually does this but if you ever need someone the talk to, you can always talk to me." 

"Thanks Paisley, you're like the little sister I never had." He says looking a bit better.

Crap. That's all I'll ever be to him, a little sister. Why cant' it be more? I know I shouldn't be thinking these things since he's dating my best friend, but I can't help it. I love him too much.

A/N: So this chapter's pretty depressing, but I hope you enjoyed it all the same.xxxxxxxxxx