Chapter 28

Chapter 28

~Paisley's pov~

I don't think I can face Drew, after what happened last night. I'm hoping that he won't remember a thing. I was walking towards the elevator, hoping that I wouldn't see him, and then I could enjoy my free day as far away from him as possible.

"Hey Paise, did you bring me to my room last night?" I here his voice say. I stop dead in my tracks and turn around to face him. Does he know what happened?

"Umm...yeah. Why?" I ask.

"Oh, I was just wondering how I ended up there." he replies, and I nod my head.

"Well, since you probably have a horrible headache, I think I'll go do some sight seeing." I say heading towards the elevator as quick as I can. When the doors close I let out a sigh of relief. I reached the lobby, and saw Aria, one of the girls in the company walking towards me. 

"Hey Paisley. I saw you leave the party last night with Drew. Was something wrong?" she questioned.

"No, why. Did someone tell you something or say anything about Drew and I?" I ask very quickly.

"No. Why are you so jumpy?"

"Oh, sorry about that. I don't know, maybe I drank a bit too much coffee this morning." I reply, letting out a nervous laugh. "Well, I should go now. Bye." I say, waving to her.

~Back at the hotel~

When I walked back into my room I went straight to my laptop to check Facebook. Just then, I got a Skype request from Niall. I debated whether I should answer it or not. He would probably know that something was wrong if I didn't answer it. I think to myself as I accept it. Immediately, his smiley face appeared on my screen.

"Hello beautiful! I miss you so much!" he exclaims, and I let out a big smile.

"I miss you too! How's the album coming along?"

"It's going great. How's your tour going?"

"It's awesome! Drew's shown me so many new technique for singing." I say, but as soon as I mentioned Drew's name, I was reminded of everything that happened last night.

"What's wrong?" Niall asks, interrupting me from all the horrible memories.

"What's do you mean?"

"You look worried. Did something happen? You'd tell me if something happened right?" he asks.

"Umm... yeah, of course." I lied.

"Well.. okay. I should go to bed now, I just wanted to see your beautiful smile." he stated, making me blush. "You really are the best girlfriend ever." Did he really have to say that?

~Niall's pov~

Something's wrong with Paisley. I can sense it. She just wasn't as smiley, or carefree as usual. She was all tense and just looked so... sad.

I walked down stares into the kitchen to get a little snack. When I got there, I saw Harry and Jen in the living room, watching a movie.

"Hey Jen. Can I ask you something?" I ask her, and she nods.

"What's up?"

"Well... When I Skyped with Paise today.... she didn't seem herself. You two tell each other everything. Did something happen to her?" I question. 

Jen instantly frowned and said, "I'm sorry Niall, but I can't tell you anything." And with that she goes back to Harry and continues watching the movie.

What happened to Paisley? I can promise you one thing though, if it has to do with Drew, I'm so gonna kill him.

~Jen's pov~

I know that Niall suspects something, and I feel like I should tell him what happened, but Paisley would definitely kill me... I don't know what to do. It really wasn't Paisley's fault, I mean, I understand her situation. I just wish that she would believe that it wasn't her fault.

A/N: Hello everyone!! If you tell me what you think about this chapter, that would be much appreciated!!xxxxxxxxxx