Chapter 5

Chapter 5

~Jen's pov~

It was 4:00pm when "Batman Begins" ended. We all started doing our own thing, Louis went to go call Eleanor, Liam went to go call Sophia, Zayn when to go call Perry, and Harry and Paisley were off discussing some kind a music so it was just Niall and I.

"So..Jen, can I ask you that question now?" he asks me. I nod my head and he starts. "So, I was wondering like...well..would you wanna go out with me?"

I looked at him with my eyes wide open. I was still trying to process what he asked me. All the while he sat there with an impatient look on his face. "I..um I...just a second." and with that I get up and go find Paisley.

When I found her, she was in the kitchen with Harry telling him something about how awesome "Boy and Bear" are. (A/N: Boy and Bear are an awesome band if you're ever looking for some good chill music.) 

"Um, paisley can I talk to you..in private?" She looks at me with wonder written all over her face.

"Sure. What's on your mind?" she asks.

"Well, Niall just kinda asked me out...." She doesn't say anything, she just stares at me blankly.

~Paisley's pov~

Am I hearing right? Did Niall really ask her out? Did she say yes? I mean, I knew that this was coming, I just didn't expect it so soon.

"What did you say?" I ask her.

"I didn't tell him anything yet, I just came to look for you because I know how much you liked him and everything, and.." 

"And.." I motion for her to continue.

"Well, the truth is, I wanna say yes but I was hoping to get your blessing first." she says. I was going to say no but she gave me that look that I just can't say no to.

"If you like him you can go out with him. I can't control who likes who." I say, but I really wish I said no. But that would just be selfish.

Her face brightened up immediately. "Do you really mean it? You don't mind?"

Yes. "No, you go ahead."

~niall's pov~

this waiting was killing me. What was taking her so long? just then she entered the room again.

"I've made my decision Niall." She tells me. I hold my breath.

"And..?"

"Yes, I'll go out with you!!" she yells and then laughs. I let out that breath I was holding, picked her up and spinned her around. I felt like the luckiest man in the world!

"Do you really mean it? I mean this isn't some kind of joke is it?"

She laughs at me and says, "No Niall, I would never lie to you." and with that I crash my lips into hers and BOOM! Fireworks!!

We walk back to the kitchen and everyone is there being their cheerful selves, but I look at paisley and she doesn't look so great. She looks like she's had someone rip her heart out a crush it. 

"Everyone, I have an announcement!" They all look at me strangely. "Jen and I are dating!" Everyone starts to congratulate me except for Harry. He walks out of the room with his head down. I feel for the guy, but honestly, he can get any girl he wants, but Jen, she's mine.

"Well, we should probably go back to our apartment eh Paise?" Jen says.

"Hmm? oh yeah sure. I was just a little lost in thought. sorry." Paisley says.

"Wait we should  give you our numbers!" Zayn exclaims.

"Oh yeah, here." Jen says.

After exchanging numbers Jen kisses me goodbye and everyone starts wolf whistling and cheering. 

"Alright, we should go." Paisley says in a very bitter tone as they walk out the door.

A/N: And with that I'll end this chapter, and remember if you have any ideas about the story, just let me know.xxx