Chapter 14

Chapter 14

~Jen's pov~

I'm going to be joining the tour again in one week, and I can't wait to see Niall. We haven't been Skyping as much as we used to, and when we do he's always so quiet. He hasn't told me that he loves me since the first time. I'm worried that we're falling apart, but I'll try my best to keep us together.

I notice that I got a text from Harry. He's been talking to me more than Niall and I really appreciate that.

From Harry: Hey! :) I just realized that you're coming to see us in a week!!

To Harry: I was just thinking the same thing too!! How is everyone?

From Harry: They're all doing fine. How about you?

To Harry: A little confused and scared.

From Harry: Awe, why?

To Harry: I think that Niall and I are drifting apart. I don't know what to do.

From Harry: Just wait until you see him. I'm sure everything will be normal once you're together again.

~Harry's pov~

It kills me to encourage the girl I love to love someone else, but I guess that shows how much I really like her. I get up to go to Paisley's room for our weekly movie night.

"Hello Harry." I hear Niall say as I enter into Paisley's room.

"Hey, mate. What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Paisley let me come and join your movie night."

"Ah." is all I say. I go onto the sofa to sit down beside Paisley, and when I sit down I look at Niall giving me the death glare. I am so gonna win this bet.

"Niall would you stop staring at us like that? It's getting really creepy!" Paisley pipes up.

"Oh, sorry about that, I just got into a daze."

Daze my eye. He's so jealous.

~Niall's pov~

Once again, I keep staring at them. I hate myself for it because I have a girlfriend already. I haven't talked to her in almost a week though. I can't bare to see her face after what happened at the dance.

 "Niall, wake up." I hear Paisley whisper softly into my ear.

I get up and realize that I fell asleep during the movie. "Where's Harry?" I ask.

"He left already." She states.

"Oh. Paisley, can I ask you something?"

"Of course. I'm always here if you need to talk." 

"Well... Do you think that Jen and I are right together?" I ask.

She looks at me with a bit of shock showing on her face. "What do you mean? Has something happened between you two?' 

"No, that's the problem. I don't feel like I used to when I see her, and I'm afraid that I'm losing her." I say as my eyes begin to fill with tears.

"Oh Niall, please don't cry. I can't tell you how to feel about Jen. You're gonna have to decide that yourself." she tells me, and I know she's right.

"I guess you're right. I'll try and talk to her when she gets back." I say with a smile.

"Ah, there's that lovely Horan smile." She coos pinching my cheeks, making me laugh.

"Well I guess I should go to bed. Good night Paisley." I say giving her a hug.

"Good night Niall." and with that she kisses me on the cheek. When she kissed my on the cheek, my whole body shivered. I want to kiss her but I know that's completely wrong, so I just walk through her door, waving.

A/N: Hello you lovely people! Let me know what you think about the chapter. I'll try to update as soon as I can.