Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~Jen's pov~

Okay, it's Friday and I am so freaking out, inside and out. I feel bad for paisley, I think I'm making her go deaf, but I can't help it.

"Would you just shut the freak up?!" she yells at me. I just laugh as I collapse onto the sofa completely out of breath. I had been dancing and jumping around all morning and I'm totally out of shape. I guess I should start going to the gym.. but we all know that's never going to happen.

"How are you not so excited about this? We're going to be meeting 5 of the hottest guys on the planet in less than an hour and you're just sitting there."

"Well some of us are just better at containing our emotions." She snaps at me. Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed

"Awe come on Paise, give me that famous Classen smile." I coo while trying to point the corners of her mouth up, but she just rolls her eyes and focuses on her food. Well this is going to be a lovely morning. Note my sarcasm please.

"Just go get ready, you're still in your pajamas and we have to leave in 40 minutes."

"Not until you give me a smile." I say as folding my arms to my chest.

"Fine!" she whines giving me a fake smile.

"Good enough." I yell while running to my room. When Paisley's this grumpy I know that I shouldn't push her too far.

~Paisley's pov~

I feel bad for the way I'm treating Jen, but I barely got any sleep last night and I'm so hungry! I think about how I'm going to be meeting One Direction today and instantly a ridiculous smile creeps onto my face. Suddenly I just scream.

"What's wrong!! Superman's coming!" Jen cries as she runs over to me.

"It just hit me that I'm meeting them." I say laughing at her. 

"There's that genuine smile I've been looking for." She coos.

"Yes, Jen. Now go finish getting ready."

~50 minutes later~

It only took us 10 minutes to get here so that worked out fine. Today I'm wearing white skinny jeans, my favourite yellow tank top, a black scarf and my favourite black converse. Jen's wearing a cute floral printed sundress, with a brown belt and dark blue flats. We both braided our hair and kept our make-up  light.

As we walk into the apartement building we look at each other and start giggling from excitement. But we try to stop because we know that we can't fangirl in front of them.

"I can't believe it. I'm going to be meeting Harry." Jen wisper-yells.

"I thought zayn was your favourite?" I ask.

"He was, but he's engaged to Perry, and you know I never go after a taken man." she states dramatically and walks ahead with her nose in the air.

As we get to the room that Lou assigned us, we stop in front of the door and silently freak out one more time. Then we enter and see them standing there, in all their perfection. I feel like melting when I see Niall.

"Hello again." We look over and see Lou walking up to us. "I guess I should introduce you all. Girls these handsome young men are Harry, Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis. Boys these girls are Paisley Classen and Jen Stanley." She said pointing towards us.

"Hello." Jen and I say shyly as we go to shake their hands. But they just engulf us into hugs and I can't help but smile. I look over at Jen and she's absolutely glowing with happiness.

"Hello." They all say back to us. I notice that Harry and Niall can't take their eyes off of Jen. And why shouldn't they? You see, Jen has always been more beautiful than me and better at everything that we did together. Except sewing, that was always my thing. She has beautiful nut brown hair, hazel eyes and a tall slender figure. I have dirty blond hair, pale green eyes and I'm short and awkward.

"So, Girls I'm going to start with showing you what the boys like to do with their hair." Lou says interrupting my thoughts.

While Lou's showing us what to do with Zayn's hair and make-up I glance over at Harry and Niall and notice that their eyes are fixed on Jen the whole time. I can't help but feel jealous, but I'm quite used to it.

Hello all you lovely people! I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you have any suggestions about the story please feel free to share them.xxx