Chapter 18

Chapter 18

~Niall's pov~

Harry and Jen have been dating for about two weeks now, and I'm actually really happy for them. I just wish I could get Paisley to like me. Yeah you heard me, I'm totally in love with Paisley and I admit it freely. We just arrived in Paisley and Jen's hometown, Toronto, Canada. I always love coming here, the fans are always so loyal, and crazy. 

"I can't wait to go to Timmies again!" Jen shouts as she's looking out the window of the tourbus.

"What's Timmies?" Liam asks.

"You know, Tim Hortons." Paisley states.

"Ohh." we all say in unison.

"Omg, we'll also have to go visit the 'Degrassi' lot, too!" Paisley screams. "We haven't gone there in so long!"

"Oh yeah! I'm so glad that Munro Chambers came back this season." Jen exclaims.

"Who's Munro Chambers?" I ask.

"You don't know who he is?!" Paisley asks in complete shock. We shake our heads. "Munro Chambers is only the hottest actor that ever lived!!" Paisley says as she pretends to faint, and I roll my eyes.

After we checked into our hotel rooms we all decided to go out to Tim Hortons since the girls wanted to go so bad. 

"So, what are you girls getting?" Liam asks.

Paisley and Jen look at each other and start to giggle. "Two medium mint iced cap supremes." they say in unison, and go off to find a seat for us all to sit in.

When we all get our orders, we start to discuss our favourite movies, music and such. Just then, Paisley's eyes widened as she looked towards the door. She then immediately got up and started walking up to a dark haired boy.

"Are you really Munro Chambers?" She asks. So that's the 'amazing' Munro Chambers. (A/N: There's a picture of Munro Chambers on the side.)

"Yes, yes I am. And who are you pretty lady?" he asks.

Paisley starts to giggle. "I'm Paisley Classen! Me and my best friend are HUGE fans of Degrassi. Eli is my favourite character!!"

Munro laughs and asks, "So where is your friend?" She points in our direction and Munro exclaims, "You know One Direction?"

"Yes, she's our stylist." I say in a bitter tone. I don't like this guy.

"Really? Well you're a very lucky young lady." He tells Paisley.

"Can we get our picture with you? And an autograph? Oh, by the way, my name is Jen. I'm Paisley's best friend and I'm also one of the boys' stylists! I should probably stop rambling now though." Jen says while Munro Chambers laughs.

"Of course I'd love to take a picture with you."

"Niall can you take it?" Paisley asks me. I nod, and then they pose. Munro has his arm around Paisley and it sickens me to see him near her. After I take a couple pictures I quickly give the camera back to Paisley.

"We should go." I snap at everyone, and they all run after me to catch up.

"Okay, this is officially the best day of my life!" Paisley screams, and her and Jen start to do their happy dance. We all stare at them weirdly.

"I can't believe he put his arms around my shoulder. I am never washing these shoulders as long as I live." Jen says. I see Harry roll his eyes as well.

A/N: Sorry this is a really short chapter, but I absolutely LOVE Munro Chambers!! And isn't Nialler cute when he's jealous :) Anyway, I hope ya'll liked this chapter!xxxxxxxxxxxx