Chapter 23

Chapter 23

~Paisley's pov~

 Okay, Niall's taking me on another date in about five minutes, and I really hope all goes well. He said that it was a casual date, so I just put on some skinny jeans, a black shirt, my white scarf and red shoes. (A/N: The whole outfit is in the picture on the side.) I had just put my hair in a tight ponytail when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Niall standing there with a bouquet of white and yellow gerbera daisies in his hand.

"I heard that these were your favourite." he said with a smile.

"They are. Thank you so much Niall!" I squeal, giving him a tight hug. I grab the flowers from his hands, and find a vase to put them in.

"You look very beautiful, by the way." Niall states, causing me to blush again. Thankfully he couldn't see my face.

"Thanks. So where are you taking me today?" I ask.

"We're going to the zoo! I love going there, and I was hoping you would too." he says.

"I've always wanted to go to the zoo here. I hear it's absolutely incredible." I say walking up to him.

"Well then, let us be off." he states, grabbing my right arm, and linking it with his. I smile and we make our way down to the car.

~After the zoo~

 "I've never seen such a big zoo with so many animals! Thank you so, so much for taking me here!!" I exclaim as we walk back to the parking lot.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." he says laughing.

"I'm getting hungry. Do you wanna go eat somewhere?" I ask.

"YES!" he shouts, and I just laugh. "What do you want to eat?" he asks.

"I'm in the mood for pizza." I state, and he nods.

"Pizza it is then."

As we're sitting in a little pizza parlor, I notice that Niall is staring at me. 

"Okay, why do you keep doing that?" I ask. I mean really, he's been doing that a lot lately.

"Doing what?"

"Staring at me. I don't know whether it's creepy or just down right weird." I state.

"Sorry about that....the truth is Paise," He's never called me 'Paise' before. "every time I look at you, I become completely mesmerized. It's like I'm under some sort of spell that I can't get out of, but a good spell, a REALLY good spell." When he said that, it felt like my heart jump out of my chest.

"Why were you ignoring me this past week then?" I demand.

"Because...you're just so perfect. Why would you ever like a guy like me." he says sadly.

"Niall, I've liked you since the first moment I saw you. Watching you and Jen be together completely tore my heart out. Don't you ever think that I couldn't like you." I say. His eyes immediately light up.

"You really like me?" he asks.

"Of course I do Niall. I couldn't not like you even if I tried." I state.

"Well then...Will you, Paisley Jeanne Classen, be my girlfriend?" he asks. And with that I give him hug, and kiss on the cheek. "I'll take that as a yes." he says laughing, and kisses me.

Okay, Officially best. day. ever! It feels so right to be with Niall. I'm definitely the luckiest girl in the world.

"You have no idea how happy I am right now!" Niall exclaims.

~Niall's pov~

Paisley's such an amazing girl. I've never felt this way for a girl before. Could it be love?

A/N: YAY!!!!!!!!! Paisall are finally official. Let me know if you think I'm rushing this relationship a little too fast.xxxxxxxxxxxxx