*MCB2* Chasing my Contract Girlfriend

Watch the movie trailer at the right side---->

Story Started: 09/23/13

Story Ended :12/08/14

Prologue:

Choosing is not easy. It's either you'll be happy or not.

I was given a chance to choose. Choose between the girl I wanted and the girl I liked. I chose to live with the girl I want and leave the girl I like.

I thought choosing her would be a great idea. Could make my life complete but I was wrong. I feel incomplete whenever she's not with me.

Those memories we've shared that I really want to bring back, but can I?

I left her like a shirt that I don't want to wear anymore.

Our relationship is like a phone that I ended up and leave her hanging.

I didn't think what will happen to me. With us. I never thought that someday, I'd realized, that the one I gave up is the one that my heart really desires.

She once said to me that she wants me to listen to my heart. To what my heart speaking. I became a deaf. I didn't heard that she is the one my heart's screaming. How can I be so numb?

Now that I am awake. I want her back. Now that I can see the truth between lies, I'll make her mine again. I'll make sure that I will be the man she will love again.

I know there are lots of people who are mad because of what I did but I can’t blame them. I really made a wrong decision.

So I’m here. I’m back again. I’ll make her mine again.

But how can I do that, if she's happy with someone else? Damn, I don't care. I just want her back. I need her really bad.

1 year being away from you is enough to realize all things I've done and wasted. Magbabalik na ko. Babalik ako para sa'yo.

Eliza, I'll be the man you will love forever. I can't be wrong this time. Not this time again. You will be my girl, for real.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Hope you enjoyed reading the prologue and watching the video trailer :)

VOTE AND COMMENT! AND PLEASE LIKE THE FACEBOOK PAGE OF MCB (click external link for you to be able to see it) --->

 Follow me in twitter and tweet me @longlostwriter

INFINITE

Ms. Kim