[7] Janella Gonzaga.

[7] Janella Gonzaga.

Follow me in twitter and tweet me @longlostwriter

(WHO WANTS A DEDICATION? LONGEST COMMENT WINS!)

Nathan:

"C'mon Ella, don't act like a kid. Hindi bagay sa'yo. You're not a kid anymore."I said dryly. She walked towards me and started to pout.

"Stop it, will you?"I'm already pissed off.

"Look who's talking. I'm just stating the fact here. She is now inlove with your step brother and you should now moving on."she crossed arms and being a spoiled girl again.

"You're saying that I should give up, huh?"I asked even if I already know what her answer is.

"Uh-huh..."she stand up and make her way to the kitchen. She came back with a two soda in her hands. She gave me one and I drink it.

"You're still a kid, Ella. And that's for sure."She glared at me.

"Hindi na nga eh! I'm 17 already! 'Wag ka nga, kita mong naiintindihan ko ang nangyayari sa'yo e. Tinutulungan kitang hindi masaktan."I smirked.

"No you didn't. Telling me to give up is not the right advice I need right now. If I'm just an ordinary man, I'll give up but I'm not. Hindi ko kayang mawala ang taong gusto kong makasama."tinulak niya ko ng mahina.

"Geez, you're so cheesy. Bakit ba lahat ng tao nagiging tanga pagdating sa love?"

"Stupid is not the right term for those people in love. Happiness can be."I said.

"Err. Ganoon ba 'yun?"she asked.

"Yeah. Are you inlove or not?" I asked also.

"I'm inlove. But-- Argh! Let's go!"tumayo siya at naglakad papuntang pintuan ng condo.

"Hurry up, we're almost late. We have some cathing up to do in class."and she left.

--+

"Mauna ka na. I have some business to do."

"What is it now?"I didn't tell her and let her go to class. She's not following my order but I insist so she can't argue with me.

I get in the car and make my way at Zac's condo.

We'll have some catching up also.

After some minutes, I already arrived. Naabutan ko ang buong barkada sa sala.

"Hey sit here."I followed Zac.

"Nate namiss ka namin!"Ren hugged me but I quickly let go of that.

"Same Nathan Nui Lee, huh?"We chuckled.

"Pre, hindi ba talaga kayo ni Ella?"Marco asked. 

"No. She's my childhood friend, why you say so?"

"You're so close at hindi ka mahilig sa mga babaeng bumubuntot sa'yo di ba?"Charles said.

"I got used to it. She's always like that."I said while smirking.

"Don't you like her?"Jin said.

"I like her."I paused. I saw their shocking face. I chuckled and continued speaking."I like her as my baby sister."

They all sighed and smiled at me.

"Daming chics ah!"Ren said.

"Ikaw kasi wala!"Zac said w/ a teasing tone.

"Utot mo! Ako pa mawawalan? Asa ka pa! Gwapo kong 'to!"Ren said proudly.

"Yeah yeah, tell that in your hand."Zac said. We all laughed.

"So should we start this meeting?"sabi ni Marco.

We all nodded and talked about everything.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

AN:

SORRY NAPATAGAL YUNG UPDATE. NAGPUNTA KASI KAMI NG FAMILY KO SA BAGUIO FOR 4 DAYS. :D Daming koreano. Hahahaha :D

What do you think about Janella? How 'bout the reunion of the Handsome boys? Ano kaya pag-uusapan nila?

 VOTE AND COMMENT! AND PLEASE LIKE THE FACEBOOK PAGE OF MCB!

Share your thoughts!

INFINITE

Ms. Kim